Jump to content
New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
The Realist

Tonight' dinner.

Recommended Posts

Guest

15 pints of Carling and kebab with chips. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

A great thread idea started by you and stolen by SuperAlly.

Merely a tribute my old friend, Ignore the sycophantic wierdo.

3 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

15 pints of Carling and kebab with chips. 

Your new Christian life going well then??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
6 minutes ago, superally said:

Lasagne. Wasn't very nice.

Send out for a curry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tonight I had fish, chips, mushy peas and two slices of bread n butter.

All washed down with a cup of tea.

I thoroughly enjoyed it too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Work tomorrow for me so I am hoping for a few lagers this afternoon followed by some pub grub this evening. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't know this thread existed or I'd have posted in it as I lurv my grub.....:sparta-lol:

 

We were at the pictures yesterday afternoon so on leaving we nicked into M & S food store. I got a beef thing & a box of big fat chips. The beef was lovely and although I'm not a lover of 'kid on' chips these ones were delicious. Tonight it will be fish (M&S battered haddock) & (real) chips, peas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/02/2016 at 16:01, The Realist said:

My favourite tonight Egg chips and beans. Mrs sa cant figure out why i always ask for this as my birthday meal.. 

THAT is the dog's bollocks. When I have it the wife does the eggs in the chip pan....tasty as fuck. Love a few sausages flung in also....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Harold said:

Didn't know this thread existed or I'd have posted in it as I lurv my grub.....:sparta-lol:

 

We were at the pictures yesterday afternoon so on leaving we nicked into M & S food store. I got a beef thing & a box of big fat chips. The beef was lovely and although I'm not a lover of 'kid on' chips these ones were delicious. Tonight it will be fish (M&S battered haddock) & (real) chips, peas.

Tonight's tea is being delayed until tomorrow because......the following out me in the mood...

4 hours ago, Harold said:

THAT is the dog's bollocks. When I have it the wife does the eggs in the chip pan....tasty as fuck. Love a few sausages flung in also....

 

 

eggs (done in the chip pan), sausages, chips and beans......

Image result for drooling gifs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am in JD Wetherspoon's.

Chicken club tonight and it is definitely on the short list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Locke said:

I am in JD Wetherspoon's.

Chicken club tonight and it is definitely on the short list.

short list for what though Locke.....to be ordered or what......:sparta-lol:

Hope you don't get a plate of this.....Related image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Harold said:

short list for what though Locke.....to be ordered or what......:sparta-lol:

Hope you don't get a plate of this.....Related image

That looks foul mate. :scary-smiley-screaming-emoticon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mrs is paying so might go to Wagammas or Cafe Soya.

Manzils is right there too but I dunno if I want curry.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had spag bol tonight, a shitty ready meal as i'm away from home and only have a microwave.

They do provide scran but I have to wear uniform or a top with a collar, jeans and and shoes, all i have is jeans and there dirty as I've been fucking about with my car yesterday and today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I had spag bol tonight, a shitty ready meal as i'm away from home and only have a microwave.

They do provide scran but I have to wear uniform or a top with a collar, jeans and and shoes, all i have is jeans and there dirty as I've been fucking about with my car yesterday and today. 

Only 1 pair of jeans FFS, you must be a closet wolves fan then. (or poss Sunderland, they are a scruffy bunch too).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To give the wife an easy time for tea tonight I shall be having....

Image result for m & S dirty fries images

accompanied by...

Image result for marks and spencer chunky onion rings images

 

with a mayo dip.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

M&S food is excellent.

Also, throw Waitrose into the category of excellent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.