The Realist

Tonight' dinner.

12 minutes ago, Locke said:

Man that looks good.

I love shite like that.

Tasty as fuck mate. You ever get the skoots, take one of these....it will do the trick....I swear by it mate!

1 minute ago, Red Devil said:

You are really cruel haha!!

I'm on a diet for January, that's just plain unfair!!!

apologies....:flashing-lol:

10 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

You are really cruel haha!!

I'm on a diet for January, that's just plain unfair!!!

I'm on a kind of half attempted diet too, me not drinking will help me :)

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

I'm on a kind of half attempted diet too, me not drinking will help me :)

Drink with me mate, I'm already craving a glass of wine. 

I've hammered the gym the last four days and it only makes me fancy the odd night of drinking. 

I'm thinking of not punishing myself and just having two nights a week for having a drink, five days is enough. 

I have a drink when I want one.

I don't do any of this counting bollocks.

If I have work the next day that doesn't matter either. If I want one I have one.

1 minute ago, Red Devil said:

Drink with me mate, I'm already craving a glass of wine. 

I've hammered the gym the last four days and it only makes me fancy the odd night of drinking. 

I'm thinking of not punishing myself and just having two nights a week for having a drink, five days is enough. 

The past 4-5 years I've always done the Dry January and I've completed it every time, I find it easy not to drink. 

I've just been on 6 weeks leave so I was drinking a couple of bottles of Vodka a week, then getting Parmos, Pizzas etc, that may explain why I've put on half a stone over leave, that's not my worst, I've put a stone on one time when I only had 2 weeks off. 

So I have just over 3 weeks left of not drinking, I might even go longer, depending on what I feel like!

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

The past 4-5 years I've always done the Dry January and I've completed it every time, I find it easy not to drink. 

I've just been on 6 weeks leave so I was drinking a couple of bottles of Vodka a week, then getting Parmos, Pizzas etc, that may explain why I've put on half a stone over leave, that's not my worst, I've put a stone on one time when I only had 2 weeks off. 

So I have just over 3 weeks left of not drinking, I might even go longer, depending on what I feel like!

I don't eat any shite in fairness and I'm a David Lloyd health club member so I'm in the gym or spa at least 5-6 days a week with the wife or kids. 

I'm generally really healthy but I enjoy a drink a few nights a week and I struggle to enjoy life without this pleasure. 

Edited by Red Devil

33 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

I don't eat any shite in fairness and I'm a David Lloyd health club member so I'm in the gym or spa at least 5-6 days a week with the wife or kids. 

I'm generally really healthy but I enjoy a drink a few nights a week and I struggle to enjoy life without this pleasure. 

I love drinking, puts me in a happy talkative place :) missus hates it as a snore, she also says I turn into a dick :salute:

10 hours ago, boro_boy said:

she also says I turn into a dick

I'd have thought that was a bonus for her......:flashing-lol:

Tonight I have a chicken salad with ranch dressing and an alcoholic beverage.

I've not long finished a couple of rolls on Simon Howie carmalised onion sausages and a cream & jam donut. Tonight's fare shall be a couple of small (ish)  steak & red carmalised onion pies with mashers & peas.

There is 3/4 of a mince round, chips & peas coming my way. The fare shall be lovingly drizzled with a dash of salt, malt vinegar & HP broon sauce....oh, with a few spoonfuls of cocktail onions mixed in. Yum!!!!

3 minutes ago, Locke said:

Steak salad. 

fillet, sirloin, ribeye ?....Any chips, baked tatties or what ?

Fuck it....away to have macaroni cheese (home made), chips and 3 slices of cheesy garlic bread.....then off to kip to try and watch Harry Potter.

Morra dudes!