New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
The Realist

Tonight' dinner.

5 minutes ago, Locke said:

M&S food is excellent.

Also, throw Waitrose into the category of excellent.

Have you read about their poncey scheme they're starting up at certain stores ? They will have nutritionists placed throughout the stores telling you about calories, fat value and all that shit, point you in the direction of certain foods and give you a nutritional tour for £94 if you wish. The world is going mad.

12 minutes ago, Harold said:

Have you read about their poncey scheme they're starting up at certain stores ? They will have nutritionists placed throughout the stores telling you about calories, fat value and all that shit, point you in the direction of certain foods and give you a nutritional tour for £94 if you wish. The world is going mad.

That is £94 I could use to spend on food I actually like!

Singapore chow mein, fried rice and curry sauce for me tonight. 

10 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Damn photo didn't show

It's a Asda slimzone, turkey meatballs and spaghetti. 

:flashing-lol:....saw the previous post and thought....BB must be back on that 'No eating' diet.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Harold said:

:flashing-lol:....saw the previous post and thought....BB must be back on that 'No eating' diet.

He is known for carrying excess blubber mate! :cheesy-grin-smiley-emoticon:

Edited by Locke

Tonight I shall be indulging in 2 x M & S quarter pounder beef burgers with a huge pile of fried onions, chips and beans. The burgers shall be lovingly covered with mayo.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Tonight I shall be indulging in 2 x M & S quarter pounder beef burgers with a huge pile of fried onions, chips and beans. The burgers shall be lovingly covered with mayo.

Seriously....this was fucking delish dahlings! Mwah, mwah. Will be indulging again in the near future.

I had a couple of rustler burgers from the shop, 2 minutes in the microwave. Boom sorted. 

Washed down with a glass of apple juice and a packet of quavers for dessert. 

30 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

I had a couple of rustler burgers from the shop, 2 minutes in the microwave. Boom sorted. 

Washed down with a glass of apple juice and a packet of quavers for dessert. 

hahaahah, you eat a lot of shit mate!!!

19 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

hahaahah, you eat a lot of shit mate!!!

Couldn't agree more mate ??. Most chefs do when their in lazy mode in their house 

I find that moreso nowadays there are far too many meddling, interfering groups/governmental agencies and even smart-arsed individuals that you see/hear about via various media outlets telling us the public what we should be eating or not eating....drinking or not drinking. As far as I'm concerned they can fuck right off. I'm capable to decide for myself how I shall live my life.

SO THERE.....

I won't be finishing work till about 9pm tonight, so I reckon it'll be a Chinese tonight. 

Only 8:30am and can already taste the spicy Mongolian beef curry. 

Tonight is a bottle of red followed by chicken and mushroom curry, pileau rice and a keema naan from the takeaway.

Yesterday when were in the town at the bank we went to M&S and got some stuff so last night I had a small steak pie and their chunky chips in beef dripping. Bloody good it was too. I've also got a lamb hotpot and chips for Sunday.

2 hours ago, Harold said:

Yesterday when were in the town at the bank we went to M&S and got some stuff so last night I had a small steak pie and their chunky chips in beef dripping. Bloody good it was too. I've also got a lamb hotpot and chips for Sunday.

You like your chips Harold mate!