Jump to content
EURO 2020 - Don't forget to put your predictions in before 5pm on Sunday. ×

Tonight's dinner.


superally

Recommended Posts

Carbs on that plate, jezzz

Bit of veg or salad for me instead of one of those carb options. 

Other than that all looks good. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
51 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Carbs on that plate, jezzz

Bit of veg or salad for me instead of one of those carb options. 

behave yersel....lol..............I'm looking for the baked tatties tbh.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

behave yersel....lol..............I'm looking for the baked tatties tbh.....

Behave? 

Come on Harold I can reply without being deemed offensive, he can't see it anyway. 

It's a nice looking plate of food but it's too many carbs for me pal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
6 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Behave? 

Come on Harold I can reply without being deemed offensive, he can't see it anyway. 

It's a nice looking plate of food but it's too many carbs for me pal.

Mate....I thought the 'lol' after I said 'behave' gave the game away. It was a satirical comment from me

 

8 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Come on Harold I can reply without being deemed offensive,

of course you can....I never considered it that way mate.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Harold said:

tbf....when my missus makes a stir fry she normally uses a wooden & plastic spatula after having chopped the ingredients with a sharp kitchen knife.

Modern techniques are all the rage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
8 minutes ago, Cazza said:

or crushed between my tits.

I don't know if you actually think that is humor or whatever Caz but tbh I honestly have no idea why you would reply in such a personal manner to me. I don't believe I have made any personal, sexual comment towards yourself in any thread seriously or jokingly so as I say I'm at a loss here. I don't take any kind of offence at what you say....I'm just a bit wtf ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

I don't know if you actually think that is humor or whatever Caz but tbh I honestly have no idea why you would reply in such a personal manner to me. I don't believe I have made any personal, sexual comment towards yourself in any thread seriously or jokingly so as I say I'm at a loss here. I don't take any kind of offence at what you say....I'm just a bit wtf ?

She probably thought she was posting to me mate. I have that effect on women. :beer: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, sployal said:

image.thumb.jpeg.d85ea51ffca4e6e5c12f7b931897fd8e.jpeg

Tonight's dinner Bouef Bourgignon, beef, potatoes, mushrooms, carrots, o;;;;s and other spices all done in a red wine sauce, wifey started preparing it yesterday. I love this dish:beer:

That steak is winking at me.... :beer: 

Edited by Mr Magnificent
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6.2k
    Total Topics
    142.9k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    625
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    steven354
    Newest Member
    steven354
    Joined
  • New users  0 New users online in the last 24 hours

    No new users

×
×
  • Create New...