EURO 2020 - Don't forget to put your predictions in before 5pm on Sunday. ×

Tonight's dinner.

superally

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Roast chicken, boiled and roast spuds, Yorkshire puds, broccoli and gravy. 

roast chicken for me the morra.....Give the wife a break on a Saturday and normally have something easy for her to make, hence my hotdogs and fries the night.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

roast chicken for me the morra.....Give the wife a break on a Saturday and normally have something easy for her to make, hence my hotdogs and fries the night.

No cooking tomorrow mate.

Going to look at a house that caught our eye. 

Just popped back in from the carry out across the street, assiette Tunisienne for wifey, mixed bucket of chicken wings and breasts, chips and onion rings with lots of sauces, big bottle of coca cola and a can of Oasis (the drinks are going into the fridge):beer:

15 minutes ago, sployal said:

Just popped back in from the carry out across the street, assiette Tunisienne for wifey, mixed bucket of chicken wings and breasts, chips and onion rings with lots of sauces, big bottle of coca cola and a can of Oasis (the drinks are going into the fridge):beer:

Enjoy the coca cola mate. They will never get one round coin from me ever again! :beer:

https://indianexpress.com/article/explained/explained-why-coca-cola-is-being-called-anti-white-after-a-diversity-training-seminar-7204703/

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, sployal said:

sounds good mate.

4 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I never drink the shit mate, it's for my daughter when she comes for a visit

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Mr Magnificent said:

coca cola did some diversity training advising white members of staff to try and be less white.

Right on cuz....dem honkies be dissin' da bros man!

7 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I supplied the link to Sp.

Anyhow, coca cola did some diversity training advising white members of staff to try and be less white. Alongside making a huge donation to BLM. 

Didn't click on the link mate, don't need to as i know all about what their shit is trying to get across.

I made a bad mistake this week, ordered a pair of walking boots for wifey from Amazon, fuck em, last time they will get my dosh.