• Site Owner
13 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

My Mrs is. 

But your not!

5 minutes ago, Harold said:

Wtf you on about mate ?

WTF you on about? 🙂 

2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I think he thinks pound is an American saying.

They are referring it to the pound on Cyprus. 

Yeah it is, but where in the UK so its the Kennels or Rescue Centre 🙂 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

WTF you on about? 🙂 

the below...

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah it is, but where in the UK so its the Kennels or Rescue Centre 🙂

I've heard....kennels, rescue centre or dog pound.....it's no biggie mate.

• Site Owner
3 minutes ago, Harold said:

the below...

I've heard....kennels, rescue centre or dog pound.....it's no biggie mate.

I never said it was, I'm just standing in for Hairy :lolpan:

3 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

We have been married a long time. Americanism's are a way of life in our house.  

I bet it is, do you say Cell Phone, Gas Station, Candy, Garbage 🙂 

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

I never said it was, I'm just standing in for Hairy :lolpan:

I bet it is, do you say Cell Phone, Gas Station, Candy, Garbage 🙂 

Me and the Grandson say garbage.

We also sing chicken wings, chicken wings, chicken, macaroni chilling with my homies. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Me and the Grandson say garbage.

We also sing chicken wings, chicken wings, chicken, macaroni chilling with my homies. 

I was in America,  this fucking Mexican cleaner was banging on the door about 8am.... Me and my mate were lying in a heap, she was relentless,  wouldn't fuck aff.... then she raised the bar and phoned the room...

I said to my mate Fuck her, cunt can stay out there..... anyhoo, after 10 minutes of phoning, the cunt was back at the door..... I got up, opened the door and said, look I'm sleepn, this ain't happen'n..... she started shouting durttee twash, durttee twash..... my head was fucking  melted, I wasn't letting her in, she didn't understand me, I didn't understand her.... this was a 5 minute stand off.... then my mate starts pishing myself laughing as the penny had dropped with him....

She wanted the dirty trash,  basically the contents of the bin, she handed me new towels and Fucked aff.....

There is a second part to this story, were I dont cover myself in glory, but this cunt fucked me off and I'll leave it at that....

So Trash, is an American word.

9 minutes ago, Bastion said:

I was in America,  this fucking Mexican cleaner was banging on the door about 8am.... Me and my mate were lying in a heap, she was relentless,  wouldn't fuck aff.... then she raised the bar and phoned the room...

I said to my mate Fuck her, cunt can stay out there..... anyhoo, after 10 minutes of phoning, the cunt was back at the door..... I got up, opened the door and said, look I'm sleepn, this ain't happen'n..... she started shouting durttee twash, durttee twash..... my head was fucking  melted, I wasn't letting her in, she didn't understand me, I didn't understand her.... this was a 5 minute stand off.... then my mate starts pishing myself laughing as the penny had dropped with him....

She wanted the dirty trash,  basically the contents of the bin, she handed me new towels and Fucked aff.....

There is a second part to this story, were I dont cover myself in glory, but this cunt fucked me off and I'll leave it at that....

So Trash, is an American word.

Mate stick your dirty towels outside and your garbage bag and hang the do not disturb sign on the door. Good as gold the Yanks are. She would leave clean towels at your door. 

However, some cunt might nick em! 

Trust me Dolores don't want to cleaning your room after you been kipping off last night's booze farting all night. 😁

19 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

i would like to visit america if only for the guns and food. 😀

The food is cheap, enormous portions and total junk. I love it.

We are going back for the Family Reunion in July if all the Covid shit is done. 

Anyhow, fuck Covid. We go to a little Mexican restaurant every time in her hometown called El Patron. For 50 bucks we eat like Royalty and that is with drinks and a tip. Cannot be beaten. Pure luxury.

I usually stock up on hunting/fishing clothes while I am there. Much better selection. I don't bother with the assault rifles though....Our pussy laws don't allow them. 

• Administrator

Savoury pasta with garlic bread. The savoury pasta consists of boiled fusilli, fried mixed peppers, red onionsm chives and garlic all put into an ashet  with loads of grated cheese spread over the top.

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, Harold said:

Savoury pasta with garlic bread. The savoury pasta consists of boiled fusilli, fried mixed peppers, red onionsm chives and garlic all put into an ashet  with loads of grated cheese spread over the top.

should have added...jar of Dolmios sauce put in also....knew I forgot some thing....lol

5 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I will be eating lettuce forever more...

Had my annual diabetes results today and they were tragic. I have to reduce my hba1c or I will be injecting insulin soon. 😭😭😭😭

Fuck.... thats not good.

34 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Fuck.... thats not good.

I know.

The good news is I can do something about it. So, obviously all sweets, cereals, biscuits, crisps, most fast foods, high carb foods are out. 

I will have to do better. Red wine is ok and a few lagers and any spirits with diet mixers.

I have just been lazy of late through lockdown. Dr is calling me on Monday and I will get a dressing down no doubt. 

I ain't going down the injecting route, pills is bad enough! 

Salad, lentils, nuts, fish, eggs, mushrooms, some veg, all meats are fine too.