EURO 2020 - Don't forget to put your predictions in before 5pm on Sunday. ×

Tonight's dinner.

superally

Silverside, roasties,  Carrots and Sprouts....

At least half the beef left, even after giving her Ma enough for a couple of days....

Its either, same again Tomorrow or Freeze it till next week,  never done that though.... is that an option?

31 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Silverside, roasties,  Carrots and Sprouts....

At least half the beef left, even after giving her Ma enough for a couple of days....

Its either, same again Tomorrow or Freeze it till next week,  never done that though.... is that an option?

Yeah you can do that. We do it a lot.

• Administrator
33 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Sprouts....

main man!

34 minutes ago, Bastion said:

or Freeze it till next week,  never done that though.... is that an option?

Certainly is my man....wife does that often....make sure it has cooled right down though,,,never put it into freezer whilst even warm.

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

It is ok to do this as long as freezer is empty. 

WTF you on about ? You should never put warm food into a freezer.

5 minutes ago, Harold said:

WTF you on about ? You should never put warm food into a freezer.

Yes, but only because it can raise the inside temperature of the freezer and possibly part thaw any food in there already frozen. 

If the freezer is empty you could stick hot food in there as there is nothing else to affect.

That is what I am talking about H my man. 

I am the man! 

• Site Owner
5 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Yes, but only because it can raise the inside temperature of the freezer and possibly part thaw any food in there already frozen. 

If the freezer is empty you could stick hot food in there as there is nothing else to affect.

That is what I am talking about H my man. 

I am the man! 

It's quicker to freeze hout water than cold water. 👍👍

• Administrator

I am only repeating what my wife told me.

42 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I am the man! 

Mags....stop trying to be a fucking smart arse.  How often is any cunt's freezer allowed to go empty unless they are going to defrost it. We've got three of the fuckers and they are always fairly full.

Oh haud on a minute....I've got an empty freezer here where I only put in warm food ? FFS!

17 hours ago, Harold said:

I am only repeating what my wife told me.

Mags....stop trying to be a fucking smart arse.  How often is any cunt's freezer allowed to go empty unless they are going to defrost it. We've got three of the fuckers and they are always fairly full.

Oh haud on a minute....I've got an empty freezer here where I only put in warm food ? FFS!

I was just trying to highlight that it does absolutely nothing to the food if you freeze it warm. It doesn't harm it in any way.

Tonight I have fish pie but not much mash. Have to go easy with it. Packed with carbs. :beer:

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Chicken, salad and roasters.

we're having roast chicken tomorrow but I suggested to the wife for tonight....I actually fancy cauliflower cheese with chips....that's it. She fancied that with roast tatties so that's what we're having. I'll have a couple slices of that bread I had last night also.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Harold said:

I actually fancy cauliflower cheese with chips....that's it. She fancied that with roast tatties so that's what we're having. I'll have a couple slices of that bread I had last night also.

change of plans (due to circumstances....the wife's & not mine I must make clear)....Chips, beans and a couple of eggs done in the chip pan with the bread & butter.