Jump to content
EURO 2020 - Don't forget to put your predictions in before 5pm on Sunday. ×

Tonight's dinner.


superally

Recommended Posts

  • Super Moderator
1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I remember this as I was diagnosed a week or so before my Mom passed away. 14 years mate. 

For approx 10 of those years though I had good control with no meds. 

So is the Doc changing your meds in anyway. My first few years were the nightmare but been controlled for a long time now. No getting away from it it can take a while to get it under control. You will get there 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Makdee said:

So is the Doc changing your meds in anyway. My first few years were the nightmare but been controlled for a long time now. No getting away from it it can take a while to get it under control. You will get there 

My numbers have been better this last week but it took a week of not drinking and eating lettuce to do it. 

I have to have a hba1c at the end of May so that will tell the take about my control and how disciplined I have been. Sometimes more than discipline is needed though. 

I imagine if I show crap numbers then Metformin will be withdrawn and something else tried. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Bastion said:

Remember this Silverside I froze.....

 

It's defrosting

forgot about that....thought you would have been getting a lump at the Farmers market yesterday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
13 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Thinking a Tandoori mixed grill is on the cards. 

excuse my ignorance but is that basically a mixed grill as I know it, done Indian style ?...genuine question mate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

doing me and the wife a roast today. steak and kidney puds. lamb chops. roast tatts collie brockly sprouts and yorkshire puds. chedder cheese sauce. that crazy wife of mine will put beetroot on hers. 🤮

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Harold said:

excuse my ignorance but is that basically a mixed grill as I know it, done Indian style ?...genuine question mate.

Basically cooked meats in a Tandoori oven. Comes with a choice of curry sauce so I go with a Jalfrezi. 

Plus a portion of rice. 

tandoori-mixed-grill.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Basically cooked meats in a Tandoori oven. Comes with a choice of curry sauce so I go with a Jalfrezi. 

Plus a portion of rice. 

tandoori-mixed-grill.jpg

looks adorable....jalfrezi....is that a hot one ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Basically cooked meats in a Tandoori oven. Comes with a choice of curry sauce so I go with a Jalfrezi. 

Plus a portion of rice. 

tandoori-mixed-grill.jpg

looks good 😃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Harold said:

looks adorable....jalfrezi....is that a hot one ?

Depends really, I don't think it is myself. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

she does 😄

What a dame....tell her she is an aristocrat of meal coverings!

Btw.....I have a cracker of a story about tomato sauce.....not for here though......lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, UNIQUE said:

doing me and the wife a roast today. steak and kidney puds. lamb chops. roast tatts collie brockly sprouts and yorkshire puds. chedder cheese sauce. that crazy wife of mine will put beetroot on hers. 🤮

Same here but it's just me and the little one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6.2k
    Total Topics
    142.9k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    625
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    steven354
    Newest Member
    steven354
    Joined
  • New users  0 New users online in the last 24 hours

    No new users

×
×
  • Create New...