EURO 2020 - Don't forget to put your predictions in before 5pm on Sunday. ×

Tonight's dinner.

superally

7 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Oh my 😂😂😂😂

It is just my opinion. I have eaten my fair share of Indian food, now I find it shite. I think I posted a few months back that I had some Indian starters that were dire. 

I can only add what I feel. It's good to hear that so many of you enjoy it though.

Maybe my palate will change once the pubs open and I have a few beers? Eating when sober I prefer chippy, pizza or Chinese. 

Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

It is just my opinion. I have eaten my fair share of Indian food, now I find it shite. I think I posted a few months back that I had some Indian starters that were dire. 

I can only add what I feel. It's good to hear that so many of you enjoy it though.

Maybe my palate will change once the pubs open and I have a few beers? Eating when sober I prefer chippy, pizza or Chinese. 

You have been consistent regarding this.... I remember you saying you are off it

However,  ye canny say its shite 🤣

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Here's a question that is, imo, dinner related.....almost every evening after finishing (or nearly) my meal I take the most horrible bout of sneezing. I can have a bout 6 on the trot.....think I have finished then it starts again. It really is a bit of a cunt tbh! Anyone else suffer from similar ?

Never heard that before, do you have pepper with your meal otherwise it could be an allergic reaction.

Edited by cazcat

9 minutes ago, Bastion said:

You have been consistent regarding this.... I remember you saying you are off it

However,  ye canny say its shite 🤣

I will no doubt be on it once I have sunk half a dozen beers down Digbeth.

Hoping Manzil's has survived as it was decent and I know @superally likes it there. 

• Super Moderator
13 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

So you after eating it for 25 years I think you said have decided it’s shite. Nothing like taking your time to make your mind up. You are very easily wound up Mags chill out or us the dug taking some getting used to 

4 minutes ago, Makdee said:

So you after eating it for 25 years I think you said have decided it’s shite. Nothing like taking your time to make your mind up. You are very easily wound up Mags chill out or us the dug taking some getting used to 

I am probably the most chilled and relaxed person on the forum mate.

I stated a long while back how I had gone off Indian food. Them's are the facts...

9 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Probably acid reflux.

On 09/02/2021 at 14:26, Mr Magnificent said:

Anyhow, I am off Indian main courses for some reason, but fancy some starters. I might order some for dinner tonight. 

@Bastion 👍👍👍👍

When I lived in America I found it almost impossible to get curry. Indian restaurants round the Pittsburgh area were rarer than a Birmingham City win. That is when I started eating Mexican food. Not Taco Belle fast food shite but authentic Mexican food. It is probably my favourite food now.

Having said that I had one of the cheapest, biggest curry dishes ever on the outskirts of New York. It was exceptional! 

Edited by Mr Magnificent

• Super Moderator
6 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I am probably the most chilled and relaxed person on the forum mate.

I stated a long while back how I had gone off Indian food. Them's are the facts...

You have gone off it. Its not shite. Those the facts.  
As for being the most chilled out person on the forum 😂😂

Just now, Makdee said:

You have gone off it. Its not shite. Those the facts.  
As for being the most chilled out person on the forum 😂😂

Yes, and I now think it is shite.

What is the problem with my opinion?

As for chilled. Oh mate, c'mon you know nothing about me. If I was raging and out of control don't you think cracks would be appearing. 

Apart from Bastion I think I am the most chilaxed guy here. 😌😌😌

• Super Moderator
3 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Yes, and I now think it is shite.

What is the problem with my opinion?

As for chilled. Oh mate, c'mon you know nothing about me. If I was raging and out of control don't you think cracks would be appearing. 

Apart from Bastion I think I am the most chilaxed guy here. 😌😌😌

Oh wait it’s my opinion 😂

1 minute ago, Makdee said:

Oh wait it’s my opinion 😂

I am failing to follow you if I am honest.

However, your opinion is fine and I value your democratic right to it, however it won't change how I feel about Chicken Madarse. 👍👍👍👍👍

• Administrator
11 hours ago, cazcat said:

Never heard that before, do you have pepper with your meal otherwise it could be an allergic reaction.

No, no pepper

11 hours ago, cazcat said:

No, but we share an axe.... And a shaver.

Never share an axe with a woman....that's my thinking....lol

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, cazcat said:

Allergy then?

Not that I know of.....unless it is simply 'food'....lol

5 minutes ago, cazcat said:

But your willing to share your razer for my legs and.....

fucking unbelievable. 

7 minutes ago, cazcat said:

Allergy then?

But your willing to share your razer for my legs and..... 

Drives me crazy that does, especially given I've got a teenage daughter as well. 

I buy them their own now so that they don't use mine!

Fish tonight for me, either Salmon or cod. 

Roof veg mash & green beans.