Registrations are now Fixed - Register and chat with other football fans ×
  • Members Currently Online:   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Why is Humza Yousaf targeting the Tories?

1 hour ago, Hairy Scot said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-68610915

He should be worried about both the Conservative and Labour parties.

Once again we see the perils of non-Scots getting into positions of power.

The tories have never been overy liked in Scotland though I disagree with what he said. Especially as the SNP of old were called tartan tories. I don’t agree with tory policies in the main but I will never fall out with someone because they. One for them call me a cynic but I have a healthy dislike of all politicians no matter there hue. 

No tome for Him there are worse than him who are white and he was born in Scotland so he is Scots though he doesn’t act like it 

6 hours ago, Makdee said:

The tories have never been overy liked in Scotland though I disagree with what he said. Especially as the SNP of old were called tartan tories. I don’t agree with tory policies in the main but I will never fall out with someone because they. One for them call me a cynic but I have a healthy dislike of all politicians no matter there hue. 

No tome for Him there are worse than him who are white and he was born in Scotland so he is Scots though he doesn’t act like it 

I got out when I did because the loony left was fucking up the country.
Now the SNP is even worse than the loony left. If only the party had remained The Tartan Tory Party.

• Like 1

IQ.jpg.0b3a90603667fe9926b6f4f070fbe041.jpg