Tonight's dinner.

superally

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Chicken Madarse more like.

You actually started my Madrass thing, with your supermarket curry thread.Had 4 different ones, Had to have a real Brummie curry tho, Hence Manzills earlier. anyhow, Lidl madrass, 7/10, aldi 9/10, asda 4/10, sainsburys, absolute shite. nothing beats a Manzills tho. 50 years strong, Brum's first indian restaurant, and still the best.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest United Road

Been living off toast, soup and biscuits the last 3 days as I've been fucking ill. Can't wait to get my teeth into something greasy and high calories :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/05/2016 at 4:32 PM, United Road said:

Been living off toast, soup and biscuits the last 3 days as I've been fucking ill. Can't wait to get my teeth into something greasy and high calories :wub:

sounds like a Spanish holiday.

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Sorry thought you said you did.

Yeah 5 years ago. Also said, i sold the big house, Down graded,Put a few quid aside, Took a very good redundancy package, New job well paid, Not as good as what i had. Tho you would be very happy, on even half of my earning's. Also said, I was in the process of buying a place in Portugal. That is turning into a nightmare tho. Not even sure, I gonna see it through. When i lose my dog who is getting old, May get a flat for me, and Mrs SA, and be happy sitting on a shit load of money, Retiring early, stress free. taking many holidays, Wherever, i want, whenever i want, Simply because i can. Live in wylde Green now fella, emmanuel road.

1 minute ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Round the corner from my kids on Jockey Rd.

Not too far away, Tho i be fucked if i would live in one of those sardine cans on jockey road. Never liked terraced houses, Never get any sun in the back garden.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...