The Realist

Tonight's dinner.

17 minutes ago, Locke said:

It is Thanksgiving though.

My Mrs put a nice spread on.

IMG_20181122_141522485.jpg

Fuck me...that's some lay out mate...do you have any American connection ?

Don't fancy the washing up mind ye...

12 minutes ago, Locke said:

Yes, my significant other half.

I copped for the washing up, but made sure the dishwasher was rammed full first.

my dish washer wouldn't appreciate that....she'd probably look for me to get on with it...haha

14 minutes ago, Harold said:

baked tatties & mince....bit of Branston pickle spread over the fare methinks...

Without the vegan shit!

Related image

Without the Vegan shit as in leaves? 

I had Chicken bacon and leek with chips and a garlic bread as i'm a fat cunt. 

14 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Without the Vegan shit as in leaves? 

Aye....I really enjoy veg but I'm becoming increasingly fed up with the animal activist group PETA and their idiotic stunts. Did you see the latest they came up with ? They want the village of Wool in Dorset to change its name to Vegan Wool because just being 'Wool' indicates suffering to sheep...honest to God.....fucking deranged. Have a look.

www.msn.com/en-gb/foodanddrink/columnists/will-vegans-bully-me-into-changing-my-name-next/ar-BBQ1d1p?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

On 24/11/2018 at 18:13, Harold said:

baked tatties & mince....bit of Branston pickle spread over the fare methinks...

Without the vegan shit!

Related image

You should eat your greens, it will help delay your impending heart disease.

7 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I hate vegans they need to be fed to bears/pigs/sharks ect.

Why?

12 hours ago, YIDDO said:

You should eat your greens, it will help delay your impending heart disease.

I do mate....I love veg. I just meant they wee green leaves (I googled the picture). I have nothing against vegans as such....what they eat is their choice)....I just don't like being dictated to as to what I eat which a %age of vegans are prone to doing.

37 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Been away in Amsterdam over the last few days so stuffed my face with meals and breakfasts. Tonight the missus made a chicken caesar salad and it was amazing, love a caesar salad. 

Watch your weight mate!

1 hour ago, Locke said:

Watch your weight mate!

I need to watch my weight, i'm nearly back at my Original weight prior to losing 2.5 stone last year!!!

I'm going to eat shit until Jan, then i'm stopping my Drinking for the month, and i'll TRY to eat healthily again!

11 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I need to watch my weight, i'm nearly back at my Original weight prior to losing 2.5 stone last year!!!

I'm going to eat shit until Jan, then i'm stopping my Drinking for the month, and i'll TRY to eat healthily again!

Image result for heard it all before images

One of the wife's home made specials. Savoury macaroni. Red onions, green, yellow & red peppers chopped, clove of garlic all fried then mixed with a pile of boiled macaroni.....put into an ashet  with a lot of grated cheese sprinkled over the top until it melts. Two or three slices of garlic bread.