Jump to content
  • Join My Football Forum

    Sign Up

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 401 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

The Realist

Tonight's dinner.

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

A great thread idea started by you and stolen by SuperAlly.

Merely a tribute my old friend, Ignore the sycophantic wierdo.

3 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

15 pints of Carling and kebab with chips. 

Your new Christian life going well then??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
6 minutes ago, superally said:

Lasagne. Wasn't very nice.

Send out for a curry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't know this thread existed or I'd have posted in it as I lurv my grub.....:sparta-lol:

 

We were at the pictures yesterday afternoon so on leaving we nicked into M & S food store. I got a beef thing & a box of big fat chips. The beef was lovely and although I'm not a lover of 'kid on' chips these ones were delicious. Tonight it will be fish (M&S battered haddock) & (real) chips, peas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/02/2016 at 16:01, The Realist said:

My favourite tonight Egg chips and beans. Mrs sa cant figure out why i always ask for this as my birthday meal.. 

THAT is the dog's bollocks. When I have it the wife does the eggs in the chip pan....tasty as fuck. Love a few sausages flung in also....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Harold said:

Didn't know this thread existed or I'd have posted in it as I lurv my grub.....:sparta-lol:

 

We were at the pictures yesterday afternoon so on leaving we nicked into M & S food store. I got a beef thing & a box of big fat chips. The beef was lovely and although I'm not a lover of 'kid on' chips these ones were delicious. Tonight it will be fish (M&S battered haddock) & (real) chips, peas.

Tonight's tea is being delayed until tomorrow because......the following out me in the mood...

4 hours ago, Harold said:

THAT is the dog's bollocks. When I have it the wife does the eggs in the chip pan....tasty as fuck. Love a few sausages flung in also....

 

 

eggs (done in the chip pan), sausages, chips and beans......

Image result for drooling gifs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Locke said:

I am in JD Wetherspoon's.

Chicken club tonight and it is definitely on the short list.

short list for what though Locke.....to be ordered or what......:sparta-lol:

Hope you don't get a plate of this.....Related image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had spag bol tonight, a shitty ready meal as i'm away from home and only have a microwave.

They do provide scran but I have to wear uniform or a top with a collar, jeans and and shoes, all i have is jeans and there dirty as I've been fucking about with my car yesterday and today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I had spag bol tonight, a shitty ready meal as i'm away from home and only have a microwave.

They do provide scran but I have to wear uniform or a top with a collar, jeans and and shoes, all i have is jeans and there dirty as I've been fucking about with my car yesterday and today. 

Only 1 pair of jeans FFS, you must be a closet wolves fan then. (or poss Sunderland, they are a scruffy bunch too).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.