Tonight's dinner.

superally

5 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

A great thread idea started by you and stolen by SuperAlly.

Merely a tribute my old friend, Ignore the sycophantic wierdo.

3 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

15 pints of Carling and kebab with chips. 

Your new Christian life going well then??

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Didn't know this thread existed or I'd have posted in it as I lurv my grub.....:sparta-lol:

We were at the pictures yesterday afternoon so on leaving we nicked into M & S food store. I got a beef thing & a box of big fat chips. The beef was lovely and although I'm not a lover of 'kid on' chips these ones were delicious. Tonight it will be fish (M&S battered haddock) & (real) chips, peas.

On 09/02/2016 at 16:01, The Realist said:

My favourite tonight Egg chips and beans. Mrs sa cant figure out why i always ask for this as my birthday meal.. 

THAT is the dog's bollocks. When I have it the wife does the eggs in the chip pan....tasty as fuck. Love a few sausages flung in also....

4 hours ago, Harold said:

Didn't know this thread existed or I'd have posted in it as I lurv my grub.....:sparta-lol:

We were at the pictures yesterday afternoon so on leaving we nicked into M & S food store. I got a beef thing & a box of big fat chips. The beef was lovely and although I'm not a lover of 'kid on' chips these ones were delicious. Tonight it will be fish (M&S battered haddock) & (real) chips, peas.

Tonight's tea is being delayed until tomorrow because......the following out me in the mood...

4 hours ago, Harold said:

THAT is the dog's bollocks. When I have it the wife does the eggs in the chip pan....tasty as fuck. Love a few sausages flung in also....

eggs (done in the chip pan), sausages, chips and beans......

Image result for drooling gifs

10 minutes ago, Locke said:

I am in JD Wetherspoon's.

Chicken club tonight and it is definitely on the short list.

short list for what though Locke.....to be ordered or what......:sparta-lol:

Hope you don't get a plate of this.....Related image

• Site Owner

I had spag bol tonight, a shitty ready meal as i'm away from home and only have a microwave.

They do provide scran but I have to wear uniform or a top with a collar, jeans and and shoes, all i have is jeans and there dirty as I've been fucking about with my car yesterday and today. 

55 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I had spag bol tonight, a shitty ready meal as i'm away from home and only have a microwave.

They do provide scran but I have to wear uniform or a top with a collar, jeans and and shoes, all i have is jeans and there dirty as I've been fucking about with my car yesterday and today. 

Only 1 pair of jeans FFS, you must be a closet wolves fan then. (or poss Sunderland, they are a scruffy bunch too).