• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

The Realist

Tonight's dinner.

On 09/02/2016 at 16:01, The Realist said:

My favourite tonight Egg chips and beans. Mrs sa cant figure out why i always ask for this as my birthday meal.. 

THAT is the dog's bollocks. When I have it the wife does the eggs in the chip pan....tasty as fuck. Love a few sausages flung in also....

4 hours ago, Harold said:

Didn't know this thread existed or I'd have posted in it as I lurv my grub.....:sparta-lol:

We were at the pictures yesterday afternoon so on leaving we nicked into M & S food store. I got a beef thing & a box of big fat chips. The beef was lovely and although I'm not a lover of 'kid on' chips these ones were delicious. Tonight it will be fish (M&S battered haddock) & (real) chips, peas.

Tonight's tea is being delayed until tomorrow because......the following out me in the mood...

4 hours ago, Harold said:

THAT is the dog's bollocks. When I have it the wife does the eggs in the chip pan....tasty as fuck. Love a few sausages flung in also....

eggs (done in the chip pan), sausages, chips and beans......

Image result for drooling gifs

10 minutes ago, Locke said:

I am in JD Wetherspoon's.

Chicken club tonight and it is definitely on the short list.

short list for what though Locke.....to be ordered or what......:sparta-lol:

Hope you don't get a plate of this.....Related image

I had spag bol tonight, a shitty ready meal as i'm away from home and only have a microwave.

They do provide scran but I have to wear uniform or a top with a collar, jeans and and shoes, all i have is jeans and there dirty as I've been fucking about with my car yesterday and today. 

55 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I had spag bol tonight, a shitty ready meal as i'm away from home and only have a microwave.

They do provide scran but I have to wear uniform or a top with a collar, jeans and and shoes, all i have is jeans and there dirty as I've been fucking about with my car yesterday and today. 

Only 1 pair of jeans FFS, you must be a closet wolves fan then. (or poss Sunderland, they are a scruffy bunch too).

To give the wife an easy time for tea tonight I shall be having....

Image result for m & S dirty fries images

accompanied by...

Image result for marks and spencer chunky onion rings images

with a mayo dip.

5 minutes ago, Locke said:

M&S food is excellent.

Also, throw Waitrose into the category of excellent.

Have you read about their poncey scheme they're starting up at certain stores ? They will have nutritionists placed throughout the stores telling you about calories, fat value and all that shit, point you in the direction of certain foods and give you a nutritional tour for £94 if you wish. The world is going mad.

12 minutes ago, Harold said:

Have you read about their poncey scheme they're starting up at certain stores ? They will have nutritionists placed throughout the stores telling you about calories, fat value and all that shit, point you in the direction of certain foods and give you a nutritional tour for £94 if you wish. The world is going mad.

That is £94 I could use to spend on food I actually like!

Singapore chow mein, fried rice and curry sauce for me tonight. 

10 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Damn photo didn't show

It's a Asda slimzone, turkey meatballs and spaghetti. 

:flashing-lol:....saw the previous post and thought....BB must be back on that 'No eating' diet.

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

:flashing-lol:....saw the previous post and thought....BB must be back on that 'No eating' diet.

He is known for carrying excess blubber mate! :cheesy-grin-smiley-emoticon:

Edited by Locke

Tonight I shall be indulging in 2 x M & S quarter pounder beef burgers with a huge pile of fried onions, chips and beans. The burgers shall be lovingly covered with mayo.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Tonight I shall be indulging in 2 x M & S quarter pounder beef burgers with a huge pile of fried onions, chips and beans. The burgers shall be lovingly covered with mayo.

Seriously....this was fucking delish dahlings! Mwah, mwah. Will be indulging again in the near future.

I had a couple of rustler burgers from the shop, 2 minutes in the microwave. Boom sorted. 

Washed down with a glass of apple juice and a packet of quavers for dessert. 

30 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

I had a couple of rustler burgers from the shop, 2 minutes in the microwave. Boom sorted. 

Washed down with a glass of apple juice and a packet of quavers for dessert. 

hahaahah, you eat a lot of shit mate!!!