• Join My Football Forum

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 445 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

The Realist

Tonight's dinner.

It will probably be just be a snack for me tonight. We were out earlier and went to a local Wetherspoons. Wife had a chicken burger with chips and a glass of rose wine....I had battered haddock, chips and mushies and a pint of soda water and lime. Tell you what, we both said it was excellent grub and cost less than £13. Great value...will be back soon.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

It will probably be just be a snack for me tonight. We were out earlier and went to a local Wetherspoons. Wife had a chicken burger with chips and a glass of rose wine....I had battered haddock, chips and mushies and a pint of soda water and lime. Tell you what, we both said it was excellent grub and cost less than £13. Great value...will be back soon.

We went to the Wetherspoons in Stirling last year and thought that was great value.

Tonight I had,

CousCous with lemon juice and vegetable stock
Baby Sweetcorn
Oumph Salt and Smokey tofu
Tenderstem Broccoli 

Very nice :) 

15 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Tonight I had,

CousCous with lemon juice and vegetable stock
Baby Sweetcorn
Oumph Salt and Smokey tofu
Tenderstem Broccoli 

Very nice :) 

Never mind that shit.

The site has been broke all day.

Harold has probably topped himself, I have self harmed. :banana:

1 hour ago, Locke said:

Never mind that shit.

The site has been broke all day.

haha

He sent me an email earlier from my other site and I didn't read it all haha, he mentioned the site wss down. Was an easy fix, dunno what caused it though. 

Tapas tonight, the belly pork was feckin awesome. A proper chef cooking real food does make a difference tho. (i just know at some point in the future Mrs Sa is gonna ask if it was better than the belly pork she cooks). Whatever i say will be the wrong answer.

Edited by The Realist

12 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Nah, I was tickettyboo mate.....I had other irons in the fire to entertain me. Was a pain in the arse trying here every so often and finding it still down.

11 hours ago, boro_boy said:

haha

He sent me an email earlier from my other site and I didn't read it all haha, he mentioned the site wss down. Was an easy fix, dunno what caused it though. 

I'm a fucking spammer ? Get that sorted BB! I didn't know if you had got it or not.

Last night was a big disappointment for me. I fancied some finger grub with a dip so when in M&S I fancied a box of potato wedges and a box of rosti potatoes with fried onion in them. Not what I expected & won't be doing that again.

However......tonight is home made steak pie, carrot & turnip mash with roasters. Looking forward to that! Oh & possibly apple crumble and ice cream.

9 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Lamb shanks. Bootiful!

IMG_20190203_161008041.jpg

very nice looking...I'm on a beef hotpot tonight & the morra. I can't do photos.

12 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

It was deeeeeeeelicious mate.

I have an hour or so to go.