• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

The Realist

Tonight's dinner.

I find that moreso nowadays there are far too many meddling, interfering groups/governmental agencies and even smart-arsed individuals that you see/hear about via various media outlets telling us the public what we should be eating or not eating....drinking or not drinking. As far as I'm concerned they can fuck right off. I'm capable to decide for myself how I shall live my life.

SO THERE.....

Yesterday when were in the town at the bank we went to M&S and got some stuff so last night I had a small steak pie and their chunky chips in beef dripping. Bloody good it was too. I've also got a lamb hotpot and chips for Sunday.

2 hours ago, Harold said:

Yesterday when were in the town at the bank we went to M&S and got some stuff so last night I had a small steak pie and their chunky chips in beef dripping. Bloody good it was too. I've also got a lamb hotpot and chips for Sunday.

You like your chips Harold mate! 

54 minutes ago, Locke said:

You like your chips Harold mate! 

It's a hunger or a burst wi Chips Locke. Tonight is breaded haddock (whale size), chips (real ones) and garden peas.

8 minutes ago, Harold said:

It's a hunger or a burst wi Chips Locke. Tonight is breaded haddock (whale size), chips (real ones) and garden peas.

Lovely grub! Ketchup?

6 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Mozzarella stuffed chicken breast with roasted potatoes, honey carrots, parsnip crisps and cream chicken sauce. Can't wait... Roll on 8pm!!

and which restaurant are you visiting Mac ?......:scared-smiley-emoticon:

12 minutes ago, Locke said:

A pepperoni pizza before the nightshift.

Don't normally work nights as a rule, but had nothing else on.

You tried the Chicago Town pepperoni pizzas ? I get them from tescos and they're very tasty as are the Detroit Style ones from M & S.

Nightshift eh....overtime is it ?

2 hours ago, Harold said:

You tried the Chicago Town pepperoni pizzas ? I get them from tescos and they're very tasty as are the Detroit Style ones from M & S.

Nightshift eh....overtime is it ?

Yeah overtime. A rare occurrence for me.

I have a holiday coming up so it will boost the beer tokens fund.

It was indeed a Chicago Town pizza. Excellent!

6 hours ago, Harold said:

Those small round micro ones, are a lifesaver for me at times, due to my lack of cooking skills.

Tonights dinner is on its way. For some reason i went for chicken byriani, not sure why, maybe just a blast from the past.

So was supposed too be finished for 7pm, home for 7:15 and having my dinner for 8pm??

But turns out I finished at 10pm so a couple chicken mayos from mcdonalds it was. 

42 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

So was supposed too be finished for 7pm, home for 7:15 and having my dinner for 8pm??

But turns out I finished at 10pm so a couple chicken mayos from mcdonalds it was. 

I can understand that tho fella, several times, i told Mrs SA i will have 3 beers and be home at 10, turns out it's 10 beers and home at 3 am.

8 minutes ago, The Realist said:

I can understand that tho fella, several times, i told Mrs SA i will have 3 beers and be home at 10, turns out it's 10 beers and home at 3 am.

I usually just tell Rachael ill see her when I see her. She knows what that means, meaning I won't see her for a few days haha. 

I'm on a late shift tomorrow, so will probably have something in work. 

9 hours ago, The Realist said:

Those small round micro ones, are a lifesaver for me at times, due to my lack of cooking skills.

Tonights dinner is on its way. For some reason i went for chicken byriani, not sure why, maybe just a blast from the past.

Aye, I've had these ones also....again, very tasty.

11 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Is it wrong too have pizza for breakfast haha. Put me in the mood for one now! ? ? ? ? 

Fuck no....Go for it Mac. I've often felt like having a fish supper or King Rib supper for brekker but unfortunately the chip shops don't open till around 12-12.30pm here.

That's quite common in dundee, too have chips on a breakfast. Me personally think chips are abit much for a breakfast, but im not really a breakfast person. 

Couple poached egg rolls and that's about my limit. 

Not a thing I've seen in any establishments in this neck of the woods at brekkers time. You bastards have got my taste buds going.....:flashing-lol:....salt & vinegar KP peanuts it is then.