Jump to content
The Realist

Tonight's dinner.

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, boro_boy said:

cycled from the ship to my flat in Edinburgh via Sainsbury's

Is that a shortcut ?....don't think the management would be too happy mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/10/2019 at 07:48, Harold said:

Is that a shortcut ?....don't think the management would be too happy mate.

A shortcut lol no. 

It was on the way to my flat on the route I took. 

I found a quicker one now, about 20% roads 80% cycle path. So now I have been going to Waitrose haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having to fend for myself this week but the wife had made beef olives in gravy which I had on Tuesday. Last night was sausage and Mash from M&S and tonight shall be Lamb hotpot from M&S....they were all excellent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I mentioned elsewhere the wife is back so tonight my mouth is watering for chips, beans and two fried eggs done in the chip pan and tomorrow I is having lamb...took a notion for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/10/2019 at 13:31, Harold said:

and tomorrow I is having lamb

The lamb was stoating....had it with a gravy, roasters, carrots and peas. I'll be having second day with chips and beans tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The wife has made a huge pot of scotch broth with two big lumps of ox tail in it. Having a large bowl and three slice of bread & butter for tea tonight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Harold said:

The wife has made a huge pot of scotch broth with two big lumps of ox tail in it. Having a large bowl and three slice of bread & butter for tea tonight!

Can I come round? 

My Mrs put all our money in the Juke Box!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Can I come round? 

My Mrs put all our money in the Juke Box!

Tell you what....it was bloody delicious. Having another bowl for brekkers tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hadn't a clue what I was getting for tea last night. The wife was away visiting a friend in Kilsyth & she came back with a couple of Bells bridies....had them with chips and beans. Really tasty!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had these vegan steaks tonight. Wanted Quorn but they didn't have any. They were okay but I'm not going to buy them again as they didn't really have much taste. Like the way they bleed.

IMG_20191115_163351.jpg

IMG_20191115_164339.jpg

IMG_20191115_165106.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Had these vegan steaks tonight. Wanted Quorn but they didn't have any. They were okay but I'm not going to buy them again as they didn't really have much taste. Like the way they bleed.

IMG_20191115_163351.jpg

IMG_20191115_164339.jpg

IMG_20191115_165106.jpg

seriously look like cow pats mate.....

Anyway tonight I'm having (courtesy of M&S) 2 smoked salmon fishcakes with lemon mayo and mint baby potatoes with probably a veg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Harold said:

seriously look like cow pats mate.....

Anyway tonight I'm having (courtesy of M&S) 2 smoked salmon fishcakes with lemon mayo and mint baby potatoes with probably a veg.

I don't think I've ever had anything from M&S that's been bad. Such a good food shop.

It's a bit small for a cow pat haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Forum Statistics

    3,937
    Total Topics
    40,925
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    495
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    hawin2888tv
    Newest Member
    hawin2888tv
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.