10 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Ah! The gourmet touch.

Tbh I've never seen the point of putting a dollop to the side. Funnily enough If I have baked beans or fried onions with chips & whatever I spread the beans all over but......if it is any other veg...peas, carrots, sprouts, cabbage etc....I always put them to the side. Just seems right.....

3 hours ago, Harold said:

Tbh I've never seen the point of putting a dollop to the side. Funnily enough If I have baked beans or fried onions with chips & whatever I spread the beans all over but......if it is any other veg...peas, carrots, sprouts, cabbage etc....I always put them to the side. Just seems right.....

I'm not a tomato ketchup fan; prefer brown sauces like HP, Daddies etc, but like you it's not a dollop on the side, it's all over the top!

3 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

I'm not a tomato ketchup fan; prefer brown sauces like HP, Daddies etc, but like you it's not a dollop on the side, it's all over the top!

don't mind broon sauce either Hairy....depends on what scran I'm eating.

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

don't mind broon sauce either Hairy....depends on what scran I'm eating.

Broon sauce on pies, beans, mince 'n tattie, bangers 'n mash, etc usually. Don't use it on much else. Like mustard with steaks and hot dogs.

I don't know why but for dinner tonight I've asked the wife if I could just have a plate of american fries, which I'll cover with tommy K, and a lump of cheddar which I'll cut down into cubes and nibble away. Could have had mince and baked potatoes or a gammon steak but the fries came into my mind and so it shall be.

Image result for fries and tomato sauce images

55 minutes ago, Harold said:

I don't know why but for dinner tonight I've asked the wife if I could just have a plate of american fries, which I'll cover with tommy K, and a lump of cheddar which I'll cut down into cubes and nibble away. Could have had mince and baked potatoes or a gammon steak but the fries came into my mind and so it shall be.

Image result for fries and tomato sauce images

I'd have went Baked potatoes,  I love them..... 

However,  if something is in your head...... 

38 minutes ago, Bloomingelljeff said:

I'm looking forward to the mrs's famous lasagne and chips tonight, having a half italian wife doesn't help the belt 🤣

Home made I take it Jeff ? And as for the chips....they real ones, sliced from a potato then done in a chip pan ? On a side note...did you see the other day that a survey showed 1 in 20 people in Britain think potatoes grown on trees ? What a bloody indictment on our society.

12 minutes ago, Harold said:

Home made I take it Jeff ? And as for the chips....they real ones, sliced from a potato then done in a chip pan ? On a side note...did you see the other day that a survey showed 1 in 20 people in Britain think potatoes grown on trees ? What a bloody indictment on our society.

Yeah homemade and chips also homemade rarely have frozen chips as homemade chips are still fairly easy to make just takes a extra 10 mins to prep but no I did not see that but it's scary to think there really are people who don't know simple stuff like that. Do you see that study where if I remember correctly it was 13% of people think a toy boy is a type of action man! I won't be getting a toy boy for any of my daughters lol!

19 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

What are you going to do when all she wants is vegan product? That'll be your pork sword put out of action! 🤣

hahaha, I think i'll always eat meat especially when I go out to farmers markets or just out for the day, or eating out. But at home i'm happy to eat veggie/vegan alternatives too. Some of them are really nice too. 👍

Tonight I shall be mostly having two red onion and cheddar beef burgers with a pile of fried onions, chips & beans...............A preview follows

Image result for asda cheddar and red onion burgers images

Related image

Image result for chip shop chips images

Image result for baked beans images

Wipe up your slavers guys.