You are a guest user Click to join the site!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hot chilli tonight.....the dog's danglies

I have had that Harold and can recommend. You might need two though. Lol.

SP's taking lessons from Hairy.....

Posted Images

boiled pasta (fusilli) which was transferred into the frying pan along with peppers and onions, fried for a bit and thereafter slapped into a large bowl and mixed with a jar of tomato Dolmio sauce. A huge pile of grated cheese which was then laid as a thick topping stuck into the oven for a while. When plated I had lettuce, cucumber, spring onion salad with coleslaw and potato salad...accompanied by 3 slices of garlic bread....fucking stuffed now....lol

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

boiled pasta (fusilli) which was transferred into the frying pan along with peppers and onions, fried for a bit and thereafter slapped into a large bowl and mixed with a jar of tomato Dolmio sauce. A huge pile of grated cheese which was then laid as a thick topping stuck into the oven for a while. When plated I had lettuce, cucumber, spring onion salad with coleslaw and potato salad...accompanied by 3 slices of garlic bread....fucking stuffed now....lol

thats sounds a lot like vegetarian 😃

1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

thats sounds a lot like vegetarian 😃

never thought about it that way mate....I don't mind a bit of pasta occasionally and I do like salad stuff. I wasn't supposed to be having it (I was on a Chicago Town Pepperoni Pizza) but it looked so good...Pizza on Tuesday.

the majority of a mince round with chips and peas, lovingly drizzled with Sarsons and broon sauce....this shall be accompanied by a pile of pearl onions & bread & butter (wife's moaning like fuck because my request of b & b was a bit later than she would have liked ffs!)....#moaningfuckingwomen