EURO 2020 - Don't forget to put your predictions in before 5pm on Sunday. ×

Tonight's dinner.

superally

Roast beef, Yorkshire pudding and all the trimmings today at my mother's house. 

Can't beat your own mothers Sunday roast, only issue is she insists on having it at 1pm so by 6pm your fucking starving again and thinking about what else you can have. 

1 hour ago, Harold said:

chippy mate ?.....surely!

Chippy would be ideal to be fair but I can't be arsed dragging my arse to the shop. 

Might see if the missus fancy a drive out. 

Just now, Red Devil said:

Chippy would be ideal to be fair but I can't be arsed dragging my arse to the shop. 

Might see if the missus fancy a drive out. 

do they not have just eat in manchester. who go get food when you can get some cunt from afganistan drop it off for you. 👍

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

do they not have just eat in manchester. who go get food when you can get some cunt from afganistan drop it off for you. 👍

I wouldn't use any of these cunts....it will be cold by the time you receive your order cos they've got so many drop offs....plus I would never pay any of these fuckers by card over the phone!....#don'ttrustthefuckers!

13 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

Don't trust Just eat mate, I know most of the places that use Just eat near us for their deliveries and it's generally the shit places. 

Having said that I could murder a chicken kebab. 

Just now, Harold said:

got told earlier that I'm getting a fish supper from the chippy next Friday....woman across the road is going for it.

How have you got so many female slaves mate!!

• Super Moderator
Just now, Harold said:

I wouldn't use any of these cunts....it will be cold by the time you receive your order cos they've got so many drop offs....plus I would never pay any of these fuckers by card over the phone!....#don'ttrustthefuckers!

Dear me Harold fair enough you won’t pay by cards but anytime I am over there’s normally a couple of nights they are used and only once has it been cold. They have things to keep the food hot nowadays 😂

3 minutes ago, Harold said:

i pay cash on the door and i tip well so mine comes first and is still piping hot. downstairs for fun upstairs for thinking 😎