boro_boy

Nearly Crashed Yesterday

Admin

A close call yesterday when the cars in front suddenly whacked their brakes on!! Just glad no one was in the inside lane so I could move out the way. I do like the flashing brakes, I knew when they came on he was braking hard, but not this hard!!

Edited by boro_boy
Added video from YouTube!

8 hours ago, boro_boy said:

A close call yesterday when the cars in front suddenly whacked their brakes on!! Just glad no one was in the inside lane so I could move out the way. I do like the flashing brakes, I knew when they came on he was braking hard, but not this hard!!

If you would have hit that car, 100% Blame on you. Bad driving there BB.

Admin

I was braking hard too you know,  as soon as I saw his brake lights come on I pressed mine,  he stopped that quickly his brake lights flashed on and off.  

14 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I was braking hard too you know,  as soon as I saw his brake lights come on I pressed mine,  he stopped that quickly his brake lights flashed on and off.  

14 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Behave, you were clearly still accelerating, Well after the brake lights first came on. video doesnt lie. May be something to do with that feckin awful music you were playing. SA been driving over 30 years, I had a lot of fast cars, BMW's Merc's. Regularly driving over 100mph, Only when condition's allow tho. I have never had to brake like that. It's called awareness. You really was at fault there.

Admin

Nah that was great driving by me.