boro_boy

KODI - What Addons do you use?

4 minutes ago, redblood said:

All you need is the black box. It has direct links to everything.

Has that not been restricted, By black box, to a subscription now? £50 a year, Still a bargain me think's.

3 minutes ago, superally said:

Has that not been restricted, By black box, to a subscription now? £50 a year, Still a bargain me think's.

No mate. I use the black box as well and it's free except the IPTV options. well Dexter is free but you got to give them your email.

i just mainly said those cos they are the ones I use on black box.

Yeah mate i know. I'm led to believe any one adding it as of now, is struggling, as it's subscription. If not now, It will be in the very near future.

14 minutes ago, superally said:

Yeah mate i know. I'm led to believe any one adding it as of now, is struggling, as it's subscription. If not now, It will be in the very near future.

Could be true I dunno as I've only had mine for a month. What a revelation tho couldn't live without it.

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

What's this black box thing.  

It's basically an all-in-one with easier navigation. Proper useful, but even before and after the installation, those add ons above are the ones I use.

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I'm all new to this.  I installed the phoenix add and now have loads of movies.  

Yes mate, if you install the black box your kodi navigation will change to TV, TV shows, movies, sports, live sports etc. With a selection of add ons to choose from for each. But as I've said previously, those 3 for those 3 reasons are the most reliable, black box or not.

I used to fuck around with add ons but they are all included now. Much easier.

Operation Robocop is shite tonight, keeps buffering then when it doesn't buffer the stream just quits and returns to the list of streams available!!!!

FFS!!!!