Montenegro SportKlub HD Serbia
Netherlands Ziggo Sport Voetbal
Norway TV2 Sumo, TV2 Sport Premium 2
Serbia SportKlub HD Serbia
Singapore Eleven Singapore
Slovenia SportKlub HD Slovenia
Sweden Viaplay Sweden
Switzerland sportdigital
United States beIN SPORTS CONNECT U.S.A.
*Don't see your country or favourite channel listed? Let us know and we will include it.

Yeah, i've used that one before its a good one. Watched a boro game on that, was HD quality but was buffering. 

Thinking about getting a paid one, cost £15 for the month I think! And they guarantee quality.

On 21/01/2016 at 9:22 PM, YIDDO said:

Phoenix for movies, SALTS for TV andOperation Robocop for Sport.

youre welcome.

Do you still use these, i'm just setting up KODI on my computer at work in my cabin!

I'm thinking about getting a box! Dunno whether to go for an android box or fire stick!

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Do you still use these, i'm just setting up KODI on my computer at work in my cabin!

I'm thinking about getting a box! Dunno whether to go for an android box or fire stick!

Exodus for TV shows & Movies, free. Sportsmania for all sports and some TV channels,  paid £50 quid for 12 months (there are other options like 4 quid for a day trial etc.) I don't use it for anything else, but I usually just install a build that'll throw these add ons in there for you.

The boxes are better, especially for wired connections. My router is in a weird position so for the time being I have to stick with the fire stick.

I'm looking at getting one of the Android boxes. I think it will be better than the fire stick, more CPU and quicker. I'm going to look into it. 

Is that sportsmania any good as knowing my luck i'll buy it then they'll get shut down!

Is it in HD? Do you have any buffering issues?

Cheers.

Yep, I'd go with the box out of the two options.

It has HD, SD and SQ versions of all streams, occasionally it'll encounter a few problems such as servers crashing and being rebooted, meaning sometimes a stream will stop for a few minutes but I've had it since the season started and I can't complain about anything really. 

I've watched every Spurs away game on it so far, golf, PPV boxing etc and it's been perfect 99% of the time.

They sound very good. Saves on getting sky, and I take it you get hundreds more games than sky as they show all the foreign channels showing the Premier League.

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

They sound very good. Saves on getting sky, and I take it you get hundreds more games than sky as they show all the foreign channels showing the Premier League.

Yeah, every game in the top European leagues you'll find on there if you look hard enough!