The Realist

Have You ever Shit Yourself?

Even a little bit, Followed through? Or did a fart, that actually wasnt a fart, that turned into something different?

sa has had a few wet one's. 

Dont be shy.

Discuss.

No. But I have a mate who has, while on a date. He got rounded on by a group of blokes outside a nightclub and literally shat himself. 

He thought he could still get inside her, but didn't have enough time to rid the evidence, so sat in his own shitty briefs in the taxi back to hers. He didn't get to shag her as she didn't let him in, so he put his pants in her green bin and went home for a shower.

A story for his wedding day.

9 minutes ago, superally said:

Surely at some point, after a night on the piss, and a Madrass, youve left a big skidmark somewhere. Wet fart??

No doubt I've had the occasional shart, but I've always averted disaster.

Also know someone who has trod in & got tramp shit on his hand on two separate occasions. Not sure how that's even possible. London for you.

Had a decent shit earlier in the week. ( sa is a guy who has to shit very soon after getting out of bed)Had a good wipe too, went back to bed, Mrs sa claims i left skid marks on the sheet. Own fault for not using talc i guess.

Never gone the full whack i don't think. Obviously had the odd moment where you try squeeze out a fart while pissing and you get the heat sensation and then you think "ooh fuck", but then it turns out to be nothing. Slight boxer discolouration is the furthest it's happened for UR

You are all a bunch of liar's. sa has been speaking to all your mother's who used to wash the shit stained pants you left on bedroom/bathroom floor.

I got caught short at an after pub house party once, I was feckin desperate, Got the kitchen roll and a bag out of the kitchen,Ran into the garden shed, and shit in a carrier bag, Never missed either.Kitchen roll is a bit rough on the arse tho. Put the bag in the neighbours bin.

Thats almost another case of a ghost shit. TBF.

1 hour ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Oh dear!

You never shat yourself cos the local priest had his finger rammed right up your bum hole.

Leave it out fella, FFS.

1 hour ago, Hh7 said:

Sally, you shit yourself everytime the mighty Celtic come into view. Not much in recent years when you ran away and hid from me when your old club died. Now the zombie is back in the Scottish big time you suddenly reappear like Craig Whyte at the high court.

I have no fear of celtic fella, never have, never will. I left the old place, way before Rangers won their last SPL title. Anyhow, FIFA, UEFA, And The SFA, insist, Rangers are the same club, I dont give a shit, what any desperado celtic fan says. The truth hurts them. They are still Scotland's 2nd most successful club. Well according to the governing bodies of football anyhow, Who carry far more weight than some desperate dims, and their desperation to get over their inferioty complex.

As for Pacific Shelf, Lot of questions to be answered there. If Only the internet was a tool in that era eh?