• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

redblood

Terry to leave Chelsea

Just now, St Andrew said:

Best English centre half in 40 years.

Great player who got bad press too often. 

Tony Adams, Sol Campbell, and Rio Ferdinand, present a case for that. Not to mention our own Steve Bruce,How the feck Brucie wasn't a regular for England, nobody will ever know. Best uncapped centre half never to play for England. Far better than Terry, twice as hard too.

6 minutes ago, St Andrew said:

Ferdinand was a ball watcher

? Rio was a rolls royce of a defender. Once he sorted his concentration out there were very few who were better. Terry has been a quality defender but that was quite a sweeping statement you made

12 minutes ago, St Andrew said:

Ferdinand was a ball watcher. 

Brucie's pace was suspect.

Adams was very, very good. Terry just shades it tho. 

Brucie's brain more than made up for his lack of pace. do you not remember Terry, when we played Chelsea first time back in the prem in 2002?? Hated the cunt ever since.That corner kick, cheating bastard.Tony Adams also wasn't the quickest.

2 hours ago, St Andrew said:

Seem's like your in love with him, in the biblical sense. Terry is a cunt end of. And if your really a bluenose, you would have seen what a cunt he is  for yourself.

1 minute ago, Viktor Brezdev said:

Yes I think that defender like him born very very rerely.

Yeah he was just very very consistent at doing his role as a defender. Don't get many players like him.

5 hours ago, Viktor Brezdev said:

I want to compare Terry with Ramos. What are you think abou this? Which defender is more powerfull, stability, creativity and so on?

Ramos.

1 hour ago, Locke said:

Terry was a phenomenal defender no doubt about it.

He also was shown to use racist language towards Anton Ferdinand....he also cheated on his wife. However he was, imo, a very good defender!

1 hour ago, Harold said:

He also was shown to use racist language towards Anton Ferdinand....he also cheated on his wife. However he was, imo, a very good defender!

One thing has nothing to do with the other.

A great defender, but also a cunt!

2 minutes ago, Locke said:

One thing has nothing to do with the other.

A great defender, but also a cunt!

so you're separating his character from his footballing ability ? Personally I believe that there is & should be an amalgamation. Would you be happy with a 'cunt' playing for Birmingham ?

20 minutes ago, Harold said:

so you're separating his character from his footballing ability ? Personally I believe that there is & should be an amalgamation. Would you be happy with a 'cunt' playing for Birmingham ?

Absolutely.

His ability to defend has nothing to do with his character.

Plenty of folk I have worked with over the years have been absolute shites away from work. 

One thing is nothing to do with the other.

Was you happy Gazza played for Rangers?

Edited by Locke

13 hours ago, Locke said:

Absolutely.

Plenty of folk I have worked with over the years have been absolute shites away from work. 

At the time...admittedly yes as I was so wound up about football then....went home and away every week (even a few trips abroad)....apart from my family Rangers was my life mate, but now I'm more perceptive as to what goes on and I suppose I have a different view of things 'Football'. I certainly would not be happy now.

13 hours ago, Locke said:

Absolutely.

12 minutes ago, Harold said:

At the time...admittedly yes as I was so wound up about football then....went home and away every week (even a few trips abroad)....apart from my family Rangers was my life mate, but now I'm more perceptive as to what goes on and I suppose I have a different view of things 'Football'. I certainly would not be happy now.

I agree that a player's off field activities and/or his character should not reflect on his on field abilities.

But so many things changed after Souness took over at Ibrox that there is now a list of players that I feel we could have done without. That list would include Gazza and Souness, who introduced too many players who had no respect for the traditions of the club or Scottish football..

I think that Terry was ""gentelment" on the pitch while Ramos is very rough when he play. Every time I didn"t talk - i gives evidences.Look at stats:)!

Ramos - 0.325 averege yellow cards        0.044 averege red cards   in La Liga

Terry -  0.14 yellow cards                           0.012 averege red cards   in Premiere league

Ramos have 2.25X     and   3.66X    more yellow and red cards by Terry!   

How I mention up in my post I think that If Ramos didn"t play in referees team - Real Madrid his stats will be increase with min 20%.

So with everything which I gives I can say only one. Terry is the man!

ramos-terry.bmp

Edited by Viktor Brezdev