New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
United Road

So, TV Shows then?

What takes your fancy on the box/internet? If anyone says Eastenders then I'll petition to have you banned!

I usually have anything from the Simpsons, Peep Show, Inbetweeners, Dexter, Mentalist, Breaking Bad, Arrow, Blacklist, X-Files on the go and have a lot of the boxsets.

X-Files have made 6 new episodes, the first two have been very good. Mulder and Scully have aged a lot... I would still give Scully one though

I've been going through Better Call Saul again, the spin off from Breaking Bad (best show of all time). The second series begins on the 15th.

I think I mentioned it in the Netflix thread, but if you like comedy shows then It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is a must watch. The first series has it's moments, but once Danny DeVito comes in from the second series, it becomes fucking hilarious.

Oh and another must watch, Rick and Morty. Insane.

How annoying is that mans voice who things Danny de Vito is his dad. I think this is why I stopped watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia 

winter is looming and i have yet to have summer hols ,  can only hope the telly is better in the winter months