The Realist

Harry Kane or Vardy?

to play with Shrek in the Euro's? Kane for me Vardy as impact sub, Personally i would play both with Rooney on the bench is case of penalties, tho Rooney is obviously gonna play. sa thinks Sturridge is our best striker, he's made of glass tho and usually broken. Pointless taking Sturridge. No way he'll be able to play 4 games in 10 days. He can't play 4 games in a season at the moment.

35 minutes ago, redblood said:

Both and go 4-3-3 with triangle midfield and attacking full backs 

Rooney in behind  at the top of a diamond???

I been thinking that.

Kane definitely. He's an all round striker who can keep the ball and create something out of nothing with his shooting. Vardy is very good but I think he may be found wanting at the highest level. One thing I'd say for Vardy over Kane is that we will probably play on the counter and he'd be a deadly weapon

Kane for Spurs was like shitting a golden egg, very rare that a striker of this calibre comes through the youth set up.

I'm amazed that the boy I saw unable to trap a ball against the likes of Shamrock Rovers is now this player, only 3 years on. Incredible.

Personally I would go with Kane over Vardy. Kane has more experience at top level and will cope better and no-one knows whether Vardy will flop or not. Kane would be the reliable way to go for Roy Hodgson.