Registrations are now Fixed - Register and chat with other football fans ×

Council Tax Up Again!

• Administrators

Up 4.9% less services!!!

How come people with 3 or more people living in the house get a free larger bin for the new fortnightly collections, but I don't?

I have to pay £40 for the privilege? 

Why don't they pay more tax!! If they are making more waste!!!

#FUCKINGCUNTS

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Up 4.9% less services!!!

How come people with 3 or more people living in the house get a free larger bin for the new fortnightly collections, but I don't?

I have to pay £40 for the privilege? 

Why don't they pay more tax!! If they are making more waste!!!

#FUCKINGCUNTS

Ppffttt we pay 25 every two weeks for our bins add the water charges that we pay through VAT and petrol/Diesel tax a % of each. 

• WOW 1

atm we will be £169 per month for 2024/2025....if we move we will be around £20 a month cheaper. Simply aa a vote sweetner to the stoooopid people up here, that racist muslim cunt Yousaf has frozen council tax for the coming year (water charge has risen though) which hurts the councils so they put up the costs of their services that have to be paid separately from council tax.. Car parks £2.80 up to £3.50 for 2 hours, cremation services have been raised, garden waste services from £25 per bin last year to £45 this coming year....just for a kick off. And that daft wee fucker thinks he's doing us a favour...that's the fucking SNP for you. Lying racist bigoted cunts!....Oh and thick as fucking shit!

Rangers Fans are born, we are not manufactured, we do not choose, we are chosen, those that dont understand dont matter, those that understand need no explanation.

We are the chosen few, We Are The People!

1 minute ago, Mr McFabulous said:

Must be nice to be so financially well off. 

I know what you're thinking but it is just the way life has gone for me, he does worked seriously hard so I recipricate the gesture. 

Out of all the dick picks and invites I have recieved on the internet I have never been tempted, besides I don't like basement bedrooms and not sure their moms actually like Australians.

I may write a book about my exploits on the internet.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Caroline said:

I know what you're thinking but it is just the way life has gone for me, he does worked seriously hard so I recipricate the gesture. 

Out of all the dick picks and invites I have recieved on the internet I have never been tempted, besides I don't like basement bedrooms and not sure their moms actually like Australians.

I may write a book about my exploits on the internet.

Oh, what am I thinking then?