Registrations are now Fixed - Register and chat with other football fans ×
  • Members Currently Online:   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Bigoted and disrespectful

Harold

Before the game against Northern Ireland last night (I didn't even know it was taking place - that's shows how much interest I have in international football) these 'see you Jimmy' fuckwits who call themselves the Tartan Army once again disrespected the UK National anthem and showed themselves up as a shower of bigoted retards. To not being able to control themselves to keep silent out of respect simply shows their warped mentality. I have absolutely no time whatsoever for these separatist cunts and they got the result they deserved. Hope they fucking enjoyed it ...Hey, See You Jimmy...yer a loser.........lololol! 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13242409/Scotland-fans-Hampden-Park-loudly-boo-God-Save-King-British-national-anthem-played-friendly-against-Northern-Ireland-sing-matches.html

Rangers Fans are born, we are not manufactured, we do not choose, we are chosen, those that dont understand dont matter, those that understand need no explanation.

We are the chosen few, We Are The People!

1 hour ago, Makdee said:

Yup that was embarrassing as someone who isn’t a royalist in any shape or form there’s absolutely no need 

I'm no royalist either Mak but I don't have a problem with the Royal Family....respect goes a long way in every walk of life....unfortunately these cunts will have blisters on their feet before they get any.

• Like 1

Rangers Fans are born, we are not manufactured, we do not choose, we are chosen, those that dont understand dont matter, those that understand need no explanation.

36 minutes ago, Mr McFabulous said:

Fucking neanderthal bitches!

methinks you do neanderthal bitches a disservice....lol

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Harold said:

Before the game against Northern Ireland last night (I didn't even know it was taking place - that's shows how much interest I have in international football) these 'see you Jimmy' fuckwits who call themselves the Tartan Army once again disrespected the UK National anthem and showed themselves up as a shower of bigoted retards. To not being able to control themselves to keep silent out of respect simply shows their warped mentality. I have absolutely no time whatsoever for these separatist cunts and they got the result they deserved. Hope they fucking enjoyed it ...Hey, See You Jimmy...yer a loser.........lololol! 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13242409/Scotland-fans-Hampden-Park-loudly-boo-God-Save-King-British-national-anthem-played-friendly-against-Northern-Ireland-sing-matches.html

I don't understand why people would boo an anthem. Was it instrumental or vocal?
Either way the verse about General Wade would not be heard, so no need for negative reactions.

IQ.jpg.0b3a90603667fe9926b6f4f070fbe041.jpg