boro_boy

UK Government Pledge £1.2 Billion to Syria

Admin

What the fucking fuck!

This government is pissing me off we need a coop or something to get rid of these fucking clowns.

Cameron is an ACTUAL CUNT.

In the UK is just constant cuts for public services, constant pay freezes for nurses and the Armed Forces. 

When is this government going to put our people first?

Which party can we trust.

Lib dems, no

Labour, definitely not

UKIP is probably the only part i'd vote for, I don't mind Farage at all!

Admin

I think a lot of people are they are absolute cunts.  We just keep giving all our money away.  How can we give so much away when we haven't got any money for police,  NHS or anything like that.  Fucking seriously winds me up.  

Admin

Absolube fucking JOKE isn't it. 

I've never felt so annoyed by a government before!

Also my National Insurance Contribution goes from Band D to Band A, think everyone is going on band A so we all pay more. Think nurses and Armed forces where on band D so i'll be worse off.

Write to the fecker's well dont send them a letter, send a NOTICE. that's entirley different legal shit, ask for a copy of any cotract, and a copy of the actual accounting. Feck's most corporations up.I did talk talk on this. Theywant  £5 administration fee, cos i don't pay by direct debit, I wrote and asked for a complete breakdown of how this £5 fee had been incurred, all their expenses and losses. Bear in mind, it's a call centre in India, where i doubt they pay them £5 a week. I am also 3 months in advance so no bill is actually due. Also ask for a copy of the contract.

You need to wake up, and know your right's. Study the Magna Carta, bills of exchange act, human rights act. Also the restrictions put on the queen on her oath, at coronation. Lots of corrupt bankers corporations and MP's with vested interest taking people for mugs, Using statutes and acts. Common Law over-rides all these. Statutes and act require consent, sa does not consent, IT IS MY LAWFUL RIGHT. Council tax  is actually fraudulent.And unlawful. Tho people dont know there human rights and common law, And allow themselves to be bullied, by fake courts etc.

8 minutes ago, St Andrew said:

I can indeed.

My wife can get a blue badge for being disabled....But no disability payment. Country is shagged.

What part of Portugal SA?

Vilamoura. Old Village.

2 hours ago, redblood said:

The cunt needs to sort out problems closer to home.

I'm a rebel against this government

£12 billion of debt wiped of owed by the banks.  £12 billion in benefit cuts. No maths needed really.

Admin

Do you pay council tax?

6 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Do you pay council tax?

Are you feckin mad?? dont pay water either, Also have my own gas and electric meter's fitted. British Gas have done the court thing for a warrant, under health and safety grounds. stating the gas act of whatever year, and the gas act of 1986. Now sa produced a gas safety certificate, which nulified the first one, The 1986 gas act i didnt consent.As an act it requires consent. I won.Water companies are just billing companies.Everybody has the right to free water and sewerage under the human rights act, yet severn trent wanna charge me £600 a year, for my human rights. I send them every year a promissory note, and the bill back as accepted for value. You know the bank giro credit slip at the bottom of each bill????

On 04/02/2016 at 6:08 PM, boro_boy said:

What the fucking fuck!

This government is pissing me off we need a coop or something to get rid of these fucking clowns.

Cameron is an ACTUAL CUNT.

In the UK is just constant cuts for public services, constant pay freezes for nurses and the Armed Forces. 

When is this government going to put our people first?

Which party can we trust.

Lib dems, no

Labour, definitely not

UKIP is probably the only part i'd vote for, I don't mind Farage at all!

g2ZuK2.jpg

Admin

Yeah Farage is okay. I voted for UKIP in the elections just gone and will be voting for them again.

On 16/02/2016 at 10:50 AM, boro_boy said:

Yeah Farage is okay. I voted for UKIP in the elections just gone and will be voting for them again.

I wonder if those who voted Tony Blair into power all those years ago, Knew they would be voting away all out British rights.It was his government more than any other that sold out to Europe. Then we have this cunt now cameron who is actually trying to do away with our human rights by scrapping it in Britain This is so he and his corporate corrupt buddies, can take even more money off the working man.