boro_boy

Plans for the weekend?

Admin

Home alone this weekend, missus is working so she's down Plymouth. Might go to the footie, i'm still undecided, think i'm going to go for another bike ride in the morning. Not got much planned for the weekend other than watching some football!

14 minutes ago, St Andrew said:

Happy days. Will u be having a scrap?

Probably not. Called one of their lads, Saying hope you lot are out on Saturday, He said why would we be, Were playing Norwich. I said cos were at home too. He genuinely didn't get it.. Waste of time they are fella.

16 minutes ago, jcasper said:

I'm feeling a bit of  colour  at the moment so a weekend  of Amazon prime or Netflix  is on the cards

Brandy Whisky, & Cocaine, Is the remedy sa would try rather than wallowing in being ill fella.

9 hours ago, United Road said:

Same, can't believe it's Friday already. 

V8dAd3.jpg

sa in going out for a curry now, with Mrs sa. So i may be posting in another thread on here in the morning, I'm sure you know the one i mean!

Have a good night guy's whatever you are up to.And if you can't be good, Be careful.

Admin

Enjoy mate. 

2 hours ago, St Andrew said:

Where do you go for a curry SA?

Manzil's Digbeth, Never knew there was another curry house in Birmingham. Well obviously dolshad, in midweek but Manzil's is the only real one, Been going 50 years this year. Very popular amongst Blues lads.

2 minutes ago, St Andrew said:

Yep. I know it. Been in there a few times. Proper place. 

I fairly regular there. The staff are the friendliest bunch. Last year we went there for food on my sons birthday, He did the check in on facebook thing,Manzils is big into facebook, clocked it instantly Obviously they knew who we were. They gave us all free drinks, Throughout our time there. Gonna ask for free Anadin for Mrs sa next time.

1 minute ago, St Andrew said:

Kolkotta Lounge in Stirchley ain't bad either. 

Too be fair, There are a few decent one's around. Maybe im just being old, I just love Digbeth, Many years of memories cos of Blues. And as an area it really is the capital of Brum. Remember not so many years ago, away fans trying to get through there. The outcry of if visiting Stans, get a taxi from station, no friendly pubs for away fans etc. Feck em. It's ours they not welcome.

5 minutes ago, St Andrew said:

Away fans seem to get in The Railway (old Sam Weller's) especially when the Vile are at home.

Vile have no say in anything. We have long moved on from that area. Do you remember Millwall landing on us in John Bright street years ago.We were all in boogies,Mr C got it open early just for us? Fair play they did there homework, but it never ended well for them. Including 1 or 2 of them ending up beaten and left bollock naked.Smashed em silly.Millwall not had much luck against us really have they?.