Jump to content
New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
boro_boy

Plans for the weekend?

Recommended Posts

Have day of Saturday, Not going the Blues. So will be a day spent with Mrs SA, Finishing up at the German Market. working Sunday 6-6.New car launch L462.,Currently making around 40 per shift, Ironing out problem's. Ready to go into full production in January.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not planning on going Blues Saturday! Still a bit pissed off over the Rowett saga, Tho i have said i'm not going many times before i just know i will end up there Saturday.

Not working tho this weekend. New contract kicked in Jan 1st, which means i get £300 per shift just for being on call between 6-2. Saturday & Sunday. I like that. Paid for staying in bed and doing what i want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Red Devil said:

Not going now lol!

Like all my plans of late it's falling to pieces, got no one to have the dog. 

Look for dog friendly accommodation fella.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Those kind of places should not be allowed to operate if they serve food. 

Going on your logic there, any household that has a dog, Should not have a kitchen where Mom should be allowed to cook and feed her family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

That is their choice....

Pets should not be allowed in places where accommodation is a business.

That is their choice... And thankfully only your opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

I'm sure you will find plenty of folk agree with me.

Dogs stink.

Plenty of humans stink too. Guess they shouldn't be allowed away on holiday either then. (would be nice not ever seeing a villa or cmeltic top abroad tho) There are also loads of dogs that don't stink. Mine is bathed regularly.

Time for you to lose the argumentative head vulcan. Accept people have different opinion's. every one of your posts today seem's argumentative.

Maybe i should give you a night off the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plan tonight was, Digbeth dining club, few beers around Digbeth, maybe ending up with a curry at Manzils. Whilst i was in the bath, Mrs SA, goes and gets a Chinese takeaway, and 8 cans of Carling, not proper lager, Carling FFS, only Fosters and Carlsberg is worse. And to totally fuck my night up, she's put the heating on.

Women really are a bit strange aren't they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Red Devil said:

Well I hope you have a good un mate, what you going out to eat?

If it's Digbeth, has to be Manzils. Absolute legendary Indian Restaurant, Birmingham's first Indian, and still going strong, over 50 years later. Proper wobbly heaeded Indian staff, who say please after everything. If you ever in Brum, you have to go there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Fiesta del Asado mate.

Argentina steak house. 

£££

It's not that good fella. I had cod which came wrapped in some sort of ham, was ok, not value for money tho, had much better at half the price. The place itself tho, is very nice, Much more cosy & comfortable than the school canteen type wagamama.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

How come the license owner to sell alcohol above the door is Rehman?

That is a Pakistani name isn't it? 

Himalaya at Rubery is best curry house in Brum.

Never been sad enough to notice to be honest. Whatever is best is purely down to opinion. What i do know is that there must be 100 Indian restaurants nearer to me the Manzils,yet that is the one i choose to go too. The food is good, on par with anything else, How many Indian places do you know, that are still going strong after 50+ years? That says it all really 50+ years and still going. None have better staff tho. My opinion of that tho, may be formed by the fact that the staff know me & Mrs SA, and we are treated like royalty when we go, which is pretty often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually got a bit of time off this weekend, leaving me today with Mrs SA, well from lunchtime,so i can also have a good session at Blues on Saturday,spending Sunday with her. We will go out for a mooch, food etc, also have Monday til lunchtime. Feckin love it, I can have my matchday without her moaning she feels neglected, for once.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No plans this weekend, was going to be going conservatory shopping but we decided not to get one and save the money and move in 3 or 4 years time when she's finished her Nursing at Uni.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Working as usual, off today and tomorrow and I'm doing nothing but chilling in my man cave watching the snooker with a beer. My idea of a perfect night off!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

I'm off to the Britania on Saturday, not done an away for a few years so I'm looking forward to it. 

Never liked that stadium, or the club that plays there. In fact i feckin hate Stoke. Hopefully a 5-0 away win.

My weekend plans are messed up, due to JLR running production this weekend. So i will have to work Sunday, 6-2.Also running WIP & ELF 24/7, so i get a shift on call too. That's good tho, As long as transport is arranged, I call in at start of shift, never known to be any problem's, Get e-mailed the end of shift handover report, and get paid £300 for feck all. Only known for call's to be made if transport hasn't been arranged. I make damn sure it is. The ops manager on duty doesn't like to call, as it show's he can't deal with thing's. They also have full authority to sort problem's out.It kind of makes them look incompetent.Which can reflect on their future ambition's. Bear in mind their are countless opportunities for progression at JLR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, superally said:

Never liked that stadium, or the club that plays there. In fact i feckin hate Stoke. Hopefully a 5-0 away win.

My weekend plans are messed up, due to JLR running production this weekend. So i will have to work Sunday, 6-2.Also running WIP & ELF 24/7, so i get a shift on call too. That's good tho, As long as transport is arranged, I call in at start of shift, never known to be any problem's, Get e-mailed the end of shift handover report, and get paid £300 for feck all. Only known for call's to be made if transport hasn't been arranged. I make damn sure it is. The ops manager on duty doesn't like to call, as it show's he can't deal with thing's. They also have full authority to sort problem's out.It kind of makes them look incompetent.Which can reflect on their future ambition's. Bear in mind their are countless opportunities for progression at JLR.

Hope you get time too have a beer in that busy schedule!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Hope you get time too have a beer in that busy schedule!

It's not that bad fella! Just me having a bit of a moan. Working 6-2 Sunday, being on call is money for nothing. Got my moaning head on tonight, Mrs SA gone to bed, so i got to get my own supper. I hate that as i am dangerous in a kitchen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, superally said:

It's not that bad fella! Just me having a bit of a moan. Working 6-2 Sunday, being on call is money for nothing. Got my moaning head on tonight, Mrs SA gone to bed, so i got to get my own supper. I hate that as i am dangerous in a kitchen.

Just order in mate, thats what I usuaslly do. I Cook for a living so am I hell doing it on my days off and Rachael doesn't know the difference between a spoon and a fork!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Just order in mate, thats what I usuaslly do. I Cook for a living so am I hell doing it on my days off and Rachael doesn't know the difference between a spoon and a fork!

Lot's of empty packaging from all the convenience food in our cupboard's/fridge, which will lead me to another post in the woman gripes thread no doubt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Staff Picks

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.