boro_boy

Plans for the weekend?

14 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Oh dear the sensitivity in this thread is astounding. so called grown men offended by trivial thing's.

muslimkillers.jpg

So called ?.....:flashing-lol:....think it's you that needs to have a good look at yourself....outraged because some of us (or all on here at any rate) don't do the same as you ? Get the fuck outta here....:flashing-lol:

8 minutes ago, The Realist said:

FullSizeRender-213-300x209.jpg

I don't actually recall anyone saying they were offended.

You are just using that as a cop out because you have to reasonable response.

Can you show me a post where someone said they were offended. 

Disagreeing with an opinion can and usually is done without offence being taken.

6 minutes ago, The Realist said:

FullSizeRender-213-300x209.jpg

Eh....who said they were offended ? You went to the bother of finding that to try and prove a point ?....ffs.....:flashing-lol:

Actually the dictionary definition is

offended
əˈfɛndɪd/
adjective

1. resentful or annoyed, typically as a result of a perceived insult.
    "he sounded rather offended"
    synonyms: upset, hurt, wounded, injured, insulted, aggrieved, affronted, pained, displeased, distressed, disgruntled, put out, annoyed, angered, angry, cross, exasperated, indignant, irritated, vexed, piqued, irked, stung, galled, nettled, needled, peeved, ruffled, resentful, in a huff, huffy, in high dudgeon, fed up; More

Just to clarify thing's i am not the one ranting here. Maybe it was me stating my opinion in an earlier post, Oh well each to their own. Am actually smirking quite a bit to myself.

3 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Just to clarify thing's i am not the one ranting here. Maybe it was me stating my opinion in an earlier post, Oh well each to their own. Am actually smirking quite a bit to myself.

Believe this was from your first post on this subject ?...."RANT OVER!!"

Anyone else made indication that they were acting similar ? 

Smirking to yourself.....aye, each to their own mate.....:flashing-lol:

44 minutes ago, Harold said:

Believe this was from your first post on this subject ?...."RANT OVER!!"

Anyone else made indication that they were acting similar ? 

Smirking to yourself.....aye, each to their own mate.....:flashing-lol:

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Get the fuck outta here....:flashing-lol:

On 07/06/2018 at 08:06, Harold said:

Well, how to put this politely......stuff your rant right up where the sun don't shine 

Yeah my rant was over, as for for just a little part of just 2 of your replies quoted above, if that isn't ranting you must have seriously low intelligence level's to be unable to respond without using insulting and abusive replies, can't be arsed to go through it all and count the amount of fuck's etc. I amuses me it really does.

17 hours ago, The Realist said:

Don't flatter yourself there fella, I was ranting about the lads i know who found some excuse not to come on the demo, i used the forum as 1 of many other platforms to have a rant, so rather than me wind my neck in, maybe you should wind your ego in, And out of curiousity is Falkirk becoming an islamic town?? Is your grandchild the only white British kid in the class at school? You seriously have no idea what it is like living in a place like where i live. It is far worse where locke lives.

Out of curiousity @Harold at what point do you think it is reasonable to make a stand about our British values being taken from us?

What would it take for you to actively protest?

Your neighburhood kids getting raped and abused, having no go areas for whites in your area? Your local churches being turned into chicken shops?

You are correct in what you said, when you stated i aint doing any dirty work for you, you probably to old for it to be significant, tho, your grandkids and greatgrandkids? Do you care about the future of them?

I do, so i take to the streets, all you have to do is sign a feckin online petition. Tho you have supported this type of thing in several other threads, have you bothered to take 2 minutes of your time to sign an online petition?

The major towns and cities of England have gone, cheaply surrendered to Islam. On my last visit to Glasgow i noticed a large amount of islam type people. You may be old and not have long left, how about your offspring?

They have on average 8 babies to our 1.

I find it sad that you really are not that bothered about the future of our nation, and your own family.

For the record as you seem unable to respond to my disagreement of your above post regarding where I live...

Bournville is an ethnically diverse community although ethnic minorities represent a much lower percentage (10.1%) (2,474) of the ward's population as opposed to 29.6% for Birmingham. 8.7% of the ward's population was born outside of the United Kingdom, below the city average of 16.5% and the national average of 9.3%. The White broad ethnic group represented 90.1% of the population. The Asian broad ethnic group was the second largest at 3.9%. More specifically, the White British group is the largest ethnic group at 84.9%, well above the city average of 65.6% and below the national average of 87%. Christianity was the most prominent religion in the ward with 70.6% of the population stating themselves as Christians. 16.6% of the population identified as having no religion.

I guess that disproves your statement.

3 minutes ago, Locke said:

For the record as you seem unable to respond to my disagreement of your above post regarding where I live...

Bournville is an ethnically diverse community although ethnic minorities represent a much lower percentage (10.1%) (2,474) of the ward's population as opposed to 29.6% for Birmingham. 8.7% of the ward's population was born outside of the United Kingdom, below the city average of 16.5% and the national average of 9.3%. The White broad ethnic group represented 90.1% of the population. The Asian broad ethnic group was the second largest at 3.9%. More specifically, the White British group is the largest ethnic group at 84.9%, well above the city average of 65.6% and below the national average of 87%. Christianity was the most prominent religion in the ward with 70.6% of the population stating themselves as Christians. 16.6% of the population identified as having no religion.

I guess that disproves your statement.

Never knew my statement was aimed specifically at Bourneville, or Kings Norton where you live, or have claimed to live throughout your time on the forum's, unless you have moved and never mentioned it.

21 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Never knew my statement was aimed specifically at Bourneville, or Kings Norton where you live, or have claimed to live throughout your time on the forum's, unless you have moved and never mentioned it.

Clearly it was. Everyone can see it.

But hey ho. I have a B30 post code mate.

Bournville and all is good here.

However, I am originally from Kings Norton.

3 minutes ago, Locke said:

Clearly it was. Everyone can see it.

But hey ho. I have a B30 post code mate.

Bournville and all is good here.

However, I am originally from Kings Norton.

zzzzzz.jpeg

Anyhow, next weekend will be spent helping the daughter with her house move, before driving miles to somewhere iv'e never heard of, because somebody bought Mrs SA a meal and drinks thing on groupon( i think), for her birthday at a place that is supposed to be posh. she is insisting on using it.

Next Saturday we are having a garden party for the family as it is my Grandsons first birthday.

32 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Yeah my rant was over, as for for just a little part of just 2 of your replies quoted above, if that isn't ranting you must have seriously low intelligence level's to be unable to respond without using insulting and abusive replies, can't be arsed to go through it all and count the amount of fuck's etc. I amuses me it really does.

I have seriously low intelligence level's ?.....:flashing-lol:.......it should actually read....levels.....no apostrophe required oh most intelligent one! And as for 'I amuses me it really does'? Deary me. See, if you're going to try and be smart you should always take care...know what ah mean mate ?

However, that's simply an aside (I can be just as petty or serious as you can mate)....don't think you have any upperhand on here!  Insulting and abusive replies ? OMG....who is sensitive now ? 

I suppose using 'feck and fecking' makes a big difference than me using 'fuck and fucking' ? Get tae feck.....:flashing-lol:

5 minutes ago, Harold said:

I have seriously low intelligence level's ?.....:flashing-lol:.......it should actually read....levels.....no apostrophe required oh most intelligent one! And as for 'I amuses me it really does'? Deary me. See, if you're going to try and be smart you should always take care...know what ah mean mate ?

However, that's simply an aside (I can be just as petty or serious as you can mate)....don't think you have any upperhand on here!  Insulting and abusive replies ? OMG....who is sensitive now ? 

I suppose using 'feck and fecking' makes a big difference than me using 'fuck and fucking' ? Get tae feck.....:flashing-lol:

Sorry fella, I have moved on and am discussing next weekend now.

12 minutes ago, Locke said:

Next Saturday we are having a garden party for the family as it is my Grandsons first birthday.

Is he walking yet? My grandson was 15 months before he walked, even when he could walk steadily he still preferred to crawl.

6 minutes ago, Harold said:

Image result for failed images

#struggling

I know....I roared with laughter. 

1 minute ago, The Realist said:

Is he walking yet? My grandson was 15 months before he walked, even when he could walk steadily he still preferred to crawl.

He is walking. Just about.

I prefer them to take their time walking.

Bandy legs ain't good. 

3 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Sorry fella, I have moved on and am discussing next weekend now.

No need to apologise but it is accepted.