boro_boy

Plans for the weekend?

1 minute ago, Locke said:

He is walking. Just about.

I prefer them to take their time walking.

Bandy legs ain't good. 

next thing you know they'll be on demonstration protests. I know, I know.

Carry on.....away to watch one of my favourite comedies....M*A*S*H. The morra dudes.

4 minutes ago, Locke said:

He is walking. Just about.

I prefer them to take their time walking.

Bandy legs ain't good. 

I think he realized he could get to thing's he shouldn't quicker by crawling.

On 10/06/2018 at 19:23, Locke said:

I know....I roared with laughter. 

Look this wasn't my argument but you really do annoy me at times, why have you not just allowed Harold and Realist to sort this themselves. I've given you countless chances over the years so forgive me for not really giving you a seconds thought regardless of your good wishes in the wedding thread. 

The way you latch on to people and act like your their sidekick is pathetic, it's almost like you're stood behind the biggest kid at school giving it the big one as you know the other person can't do nothing. 

Unfortunately for you, @The Realist don't really care for opinions or what you have to say for the matter. He had it out between him and @Harold and like men they continue to post like adults together. You on the other hand, you make me cringe with your arse licking attitude. 

7 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Look this wasn't my argument but you really do annoy me at times, why have you not just allowed Harold and Realist to sort this themselves. I've given you countless chances over the years so forgive me for not really giving you a seconds thought regardless of your good wishes in the wedding thread. 

The way you latch on to people and act like your their sidekick is pathetic, it's almost like you're stood behind the biggest kid at school giving it the big one as you know the other person can't do nothing. 

Unfortunately for you, @The Realist don't really care for opinions or what you have to say for the matter. He had it out between him and @Harold and like men they continue to post like adults together. You on the other hand, you make me cringe with your arse licking attitude. 

There was me thinking marriage may have matured you. That was my mistake.

Put me on ignore if I annoy you.

Jog on pal.

21 minutes ago, Locke said:

There was me thinking marriage may have matured you. That was my mistake.

Put me on ignore if I annoy you.

Jog on pal.

You don't annoy me, and I'm mature. 

Just got annoyed by you standing against @therealist

3 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

You don't annoy me, and I'm mature. 

Just got annoyed by you standing against @therealist

The Realist is a big boy. He can take care of himself. :mischievous-grin-smiley-emoticon:

How about telling the forum your plans for the weekend as the thread asks?

I'm sure we would all prefer that.

This weekend the boats in Bangor and Port Rush in Northern Ireland. Should be a good stop :) 

I am finished until Monday.

Itinerary:

Tomorrow new hedge cutters, followed by mowing lawns and cutting hedge. Go food shopping. Long bike ride then lagers and curry.

Friday, long bike ride and spend time with wife, daughter and Grandson. Lagers in the evening followed by watching a live band at local social club.

Saturday bike ride followed by a garden party for Grandson who is one. All family coming over. Lots of booze and food.

Sunday bike ride then run Grandson to his Dad's and run daughter home. Then I am on it all afternoon with my Dad and wife. Takeaway to round the weekend off.

46 minutes ago, Locke said:

The Realist is a big boy. He can take care of himself. :mischievous-grin-smiley-emoticon:

How about telling the forum your plans for the weekend as the thread asks?

I'm sure we would all prefer that.

I'm beyond the stage of telling people my movements of the weekend, I'm only contributing to threads that actually have substance from now on. 

This kind of shite is for people like you, so keep talking about your dinner or how many times you scratch your arse a day, and leave the proper stuff to people who wanna talk seriously. 

Whatever plans i had for Sunday have changed, never knew it was Father's day, the kids  have stuff planned, so i got to go along with it.

Guaranteed gonna be, Saturday oldest son will come around about 2pm, we will be dropped off for a few beers in Digbeth, meeting up with the others most likely in the Old Crown or Spotlight around 5pm, on to Digbeth dining club, then ghetto golf. Sunday most probably a BBQ. tho they may have booked a table somewhere. It's maybe predictable, tho i love it, cos they know how i choose to spend the day, (well maybe the day before), and they do it cos it pleases me. They also like the dining club themselves.

3 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Whatever plans i had for Sunday have changed, never knew it was Father's day, the kids  have stuff planned, so i got to go along with it.

Guaranteed gonna be, Saturday oldest son will come around about 2pm, we will be dropped off for a few beers in Digbeth, meeting up with the others most likely in the Old Crown or Spotlight around 5pm, on to Digbeth dining club, then ghetto golf. Sunday most probably a BBQ. tho they may have booked a table somewhere. It's maybe predictable, tho i love it, cos they know how i choose to spend the day, (well maybe the day before), and they do it cos it pleases me. They also like the dining club themselves.

Keep meaning to try that Digbeth Dining Club.

I have heard some very good reports of the place.

3 minutes ago, Locke said:

Keep meaning to try that Digbeth Dining Club.

I have heard some very good reports of the place.

I love it, tho it has become so popular it gets a bit crowded. The atmosphere is great tho, so chilled out. Food is different level, sadly the original patty men, have gone, got their own little place now, baked in brick are doing the same too. Patty men is in the arches of Shaw's passage now. It is open 3 night's a week now too. Was originally just 1. You seriously have to try it, nowadays they charge £1 entry tho, which is kind of a piss off, as the beer is £4-50 a pint.

7 hours ago, The Realist said:

I love it, tho it has become so popular it gets a bit crowded. The atmosphere is great tho, so chilled out. Food is different level, sadly the original patty men, have gone, got their own little place now, baked in brick are doing the same too. Patty men is in the arches of Shaw's passage now. It is open 3 night's a week now too. Was originally just 1. You seriously have to try it, nowadays they charge £1 entry tho, which is kind of a piss off, as the beer is £4-50 a pint.

Yes, we have tried the OPM under the arches. They do a seriously good burger and fries, but as you say they are expensive.

However, I was unaware of the £1 entry fee and refuse to pay that so I guess I won't be going again.

The Meat Shack at the side of the Hippodrome is similar to OPM, but the burgers are even better in my opinion.

Edited by Locke

2 hours ago, Locke said:

The wife told me I am cleaning the windows this weekend too. :banana:

lucky you......:flashing-lol:.....I don't do windows......now that's what I call a Brucie bonus.

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I do my windows from inside so don't need a dodgy window cleaner to come round!

thankfully for my missus she can do our upstair bedroom ones from the inside.....downstairs are done inside and out.