New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
boro_boy

Plans for the weekend?

5 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I watched 30 mins of the first episode and turned it off, too slow for me!

Watched it last night and tbh I did not think much of it, maybe it will warm up I don't know, the wife and daughter have yet to watch it so I will wait on their comments.

Birthday weekend for me, Mrs SA has booked to see Jim Davidson in St Ives on Friday night, (she thought it was Cornwall apparently it's somewhere in Cambridgeshire). hopefully be back in time for Blues Saturday as several family are meeting at DDC, Saturday evening.Sunday they got something planned in of all places Shrewsbury. the town with a million pubs, and only 7 parking spaces, 4 of which are disabled.

1 hour ago, The Realist said:

Birthday weekend for me, Mrs SA has booked to see Jim Davidson in St Ives on Friday night, (she thought it was Cornwall apparently it's somewhere in Cambridgeshire). hopefully be back in time for Blues Saturday as several family are meeting at DDC, Saturday evening.Sunday they got something planned in of all places Shrewsbury. the town with a million pubs, and only 7 parking spaces, 4 of which are disabled.

Is Jim Davidson still doing the circuit?

Has he not been banned by the PLPC?

Edited by Hairy Scot

12 hours ago, The Realist said:

I might be down the Digbeth Dining Club myself on Saturday.

I've been at sea this weekend. Doing a student sea weekend. Working Monday Tuesday and home midday Wednesday then home forn2 weeks. 

Saturday morning early visit to see daughter and grandson. Blues in the afternoon, DDC afterwards. Sunday off to what used to be the great city of London, another protest, along the lines of the French yellow vests.

15 hours ago, The Realist said:

Saturday morning early visit to see daughter and grandson. Blues in the afternoon, DDC afterwards. Sunday off to what used to be the great city of London, another protest, along the lines of the French yellow vests.

I will be at the Digbeth Dining Club after the game too.

9 hours ago, Locke said:

I will be at the Digbeth Dining Club after the game too.

Are you trying to put me off going fella? You will be easy enough to spot and avoid, as you will be the only guy on their own, what with you having no friends and all.

I've changed my mind about DDG.

We are getting a little bored of the place to be fair.

Overpriced food and not always the best selection.

Rain forecast too, so going to have the Grandson over for weekend instead.