boro_boy

Plans for the weekend?

21 minutes ago, Locke said:

It was criminal mate.

The thing is The BRT is a real boozers pub and you get the same old crowd in every day for years and years.

Yet a new gaffer has taken over and is forcing their agenda on these regulars. Not right in my book. Force fed it them until they accept it I guess.

I agree but if the regulars or whoever are unhappy with the changes being made then they can talk with their feet and let the new gaffer and new clientele get on with it. He'll rise or fall on the basis of his decisions. I wouldn't think that if a person has been used to a certain 'way of life' in his/her pub and it is being changed and they don't feel comfortable then they couldn't remain but also I have no doubt there will be some other pub that would be more then welcoming.

4 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

BRT?

A pub in Birmingham....The 'Bull Ring Tavern'. I had to ask the same when I first saw BRT being used....:flashing-lol:

Posted (edited)

The thing is some of the regulars might just out up with it because the prices in there are more than reasonable.

I voted with my feet. 

I was more annoyed they turned the fight off when people were watching it and put videos of blokes in dresses on! FFS! 

Edited by Locke

22 minutes ago, Harold said:

A pub in Birmingham....The 'Bull Ring Tavern'. I had to ask the same when I first saw BRT being used....:flashing-lol:

Now, I had heard of "The 'Bull Ring Tavern" way back in the 1960s and 1970s. Can't believe it's now a Poofters' Paradise.

9 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Now, I had heard of "The 'Bull Ring Tavern" way back in the 1960s and 1970s. Can't believe it's now a Poofters' Paradise.

Not quite yet, but the agenda is being pushed...