boro_boy

Plans for the weekend?

Sunday production is cancelled which is bad for me, I now have to work until 9-pm Friday, 6-4 Sunday, It's the feckin WIP cars that are the problem. We have over 3000 cars in WIP. Average value £60k per car, you can kind of understand why JLR want to get them out. That's nearing £200m. Could buy a few chocolate bars for that.

The missus has decided to come over and annoy me but I shall have my revenge as I'm working the breakfast shift tomorrow so she's getting a lovely 5am wake up call from me!.

Working till 6pm, nip too supermarket for some food for the house, get changed then it's out for dinner and beers with the boys. Working 9am-11pm shift Saturday, Sunday then off Monday Tuesday 

51 minutes ago, superally said:

Sunday production is cancelled which is bad for me, I now have to work until 9-pm Friday, 6-4 Sunday, It's the feckin WIP cars that are the problem. We have over 3000 cars in WIP. Average value £60k per car, you can kind of understand why JLR want to get them out. That's nearing £200m. Could buy a few chocolate bars for that.

You sure could, but Mondelez is worth far more than JLR. We are big fish!

I am off on an all day cycling trip this weekend with my lovely wife. 

Just now, Thomas Shelby said:

You sure could, but Mondelez is worth far more than JLR. We are big fish!

I am off on an all day cycling trip this weekend with my lovely wife. 

Mondelez is a corporation, consisting of several different companies. Not one individual company under the mondelez umbrella turns in £200b a year profit. I hope you are also proud of the fact that Mondelez is raping a great part of Birmingham's heritage, in slowly but surely destroying the Bourneville Cadburys thing. won't be long before it's gone from Birmingham completely. Don't understand why a chocolate maker, can be so proud of his corporate umbrella. Corporations are full of destruction and evil. Have you done any research or have any knowledge of whats going on in the corporate food industry?? Those corporate greedy fecker's who control a lot of government's through corruption, Are now forcefully imposing upon governments, chemical treatments for farming of crops, and food for cattle, that is and will destroy our eco system. Bees are dying out at a frightening rate.(if half a brain you know the consequences of that) You just console yourself with the fact that the Mondelez corporation makes a few more quid for it's shareholders the JLR makes as profit.Also reflect on the fact that whilst JLR have created 1000's of Job's in Birmingham and around the midlands/UK, Invested billions of pounds, and are continuing to do so, Including paying £18m for the road improvements around Castle Brom plant, on Chester Road, I somehow dont think you have any moral highground chocolate bhoy.

You are just a number, a mere statistic. JLR invests in it's people, and it's community. JLR will also be in Birmingham, a long time after Cadbury has gone. Cadbury, wtf? Mondelez has even changed the name There was a big article in the Mail about why Cadbury's is not Cadbury's any more. Feckin true, Corporate greed destroying Birmingham's heritage.

Still if it makes you proud chocolate bhoy. I am really happy for you.

Makes two happy then eh?

All I care about is MY pay cheque. 

2 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Makes two happy then eh?

All I care about is MY pay cheque. 

Apparently not. Several times you have posted, Trying to big up the Corporate Mondelez, and belittle JLR. I have long since given up on you having the mental capacity to string together any reasonable logical debate. You are not capable of stringing together a post containing more than 20 words at an extreme push, you can't even give any thoughtful input regarding your football team, and this being a football forum and all.

Your mother must be so proud of you.

I just enjoy you for the amusement value you provide. You sure know how to make people look good.

1 minute ago, superally said:

Apparently not. Several times you have posted, Trying to big up the Corporate Mondelez, and belittle JLR. I have long since given up on you having the mental capacity to string together any reasonable logical debate. You are not capable of stringing together a post containing more than 20 words at an extreme push, you can't even give any thoughtful input regarding your football team, and this being a football forum and all.

Your mother must be so proud of you.

I just enjoy you for the amusement value you provide. You sure know how to make people look good.

My mother is dead...And my response was a direct reply at your few chocolate bars comment.

1 minute ago, Thomas Shelby said:

My mother is dead...And my response was a direct reply at your few chocolate bars comment.

Still you offer nothing. Sad man, very very sad man. Well excuse for a man.

1 minute ago, MrMacleod said:

Seems like I can't get too sleep, so looks like I'm going too be a walking zombie at work in 5 hours time.

PS, can't you two place nice?

It's very hard, having a battle of wits with an unarmed man fella. I almost feel like a bully. still shelby is what  he is, the forum idiot.

Shouldve seen the missus face when I woke her up at 5am haha!

Anyway, got to finish at 1:30pm once the breakfast and prep side of things were done, so gives me time to get my haircut, beard trimmed, maybe even treat myself for once. Have a little afternoon nap then out tonight with the boys for a few beers!

14 hours ago, superally said:

It's very hard, having a battle of wits with an unarmed man fella. I almost feel like a bully. still shelby is what  he is, the forum idiot.

You are a poor example.

No better than what you claim I am.

I have forgotten more than you know about anything.

How about letting all your little snide remarks go and moving on eh?

It must be boring for folk to read your cheap shots then my cheap replies.

Over to you big boy!

I can happily ignore SA.

Tell him to chill...Set an example as a mod.

He cuts the cheap shots at me and everyone is a winner. 

2 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

I can happily ignore SA.

Tell him to chill...Set an example as a mod.

He cuts the cheap shots at me and everyone is a winner. 

After your post in the celebrity death thread seriously??

Day off tomorrow, feel half tempted to go Blackburn, as i had offer of ticket, not taking it tho. Will be spending the day with Mrs SA tolerating all the horrible thing's she want's to do, will get a nice lunch in a pub somewhere tho. I have to play nice as next weekend she is off to Portugal to take delivery of some furniture.

Why do hangovers have too exist!?!

Only managed a half shift today in work, was totally suffering today!

Spending the rest of the night on the couch waiting on a takeaway feeling sorry for myself!

1 hour ago, MrMacleod said:

Why do hangovers have too exist!?!

Only managed a half shift today in work, was totally suffering today!

Spending the rest of the night on the couch waiting on a takeaway feeling sorry for myself!

Drink more often and more volume.

I haven't had one in years. 

3 hours ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Drink more often and more volume.

I haven't had one in years. 

Oh hell no,that's my drinking done for the week haha! Had a little afternoon nap and woke up feeling worse!

Getting too old for the all night drinking sessions haha