boro_boy

Plans for the weekend?

49 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

I'm off to the Britania on Saturday, not done an away for a few years so I'm looking forward to it. 

Never liked that stadium, or the club that plays there. In fact i feckin hate Stoke. Hopefully a 5-0 away win.

My weekend plans are messed up, due to JLR running production this weekend. So i will have to work Sunday, 6-2.Also running WIP & ELF 24/7, so i get a shift on call too. That's good tho, As long as transport is arranged, I call in at start of shift, never known to be any problem's, Get e-mailed the end of shift handover report, and get paid £300 for feck all. Only known for call's to be made if transport hasn't been arranged. I make damn sure it is. The ops manager on duty doesn't like to call, as it show's he can't deal with thing's. They also have full authority to sort problem's out.It kind of makes them look incompetent.Which can reflect on their future ambition's. Bear in mind their are countless opportunities for progression at JLR.

13 minutes ago, superally said:

Never liked that stadium, or the club that plays there. In fact i feckin hate Stoke. Hopefully a 5-0 away win.

My weekend plans are messed up, due to JLR running production this weekend. So i will have to work Sunday, 6-2.Also running WIP & ELF 24/7, so i get a shift on call too. That's good tho, As long as transport is arranged, I call in at start of shift, never known to be any problem's, Get e-mailed the end of shift handover report, and get paid £300 for feck all. Only known for call's to be made if transport hasn't been arranged. I make damn sure it is. The ops manager on duty doesn't like to call, as it show's he can't deal with thing's. They also have full authority to sort problem's out.It kind of makes them look incompetent.Which can reflect on their future ambition's. Bear in mind their are countless opportunities for progression at JLR.

Hope you get time too have a beer in that busy schedule!

15 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Hope you get time too have a beer in that busy schedule!

It's not that bad fella! Just me having a bit of a moan. Working 6-2 Sunday, being on call is money for nothing. Got my moaning head on tonight, Mrs SA gone to bed, so i got to get my own supper. I hate that as i am dangerous in a kitchen.

3 minutes ago, superally said:

It's not that bad fella! Just me having a bit of a moan. Working 6-2 Sunday, being on call is money for nothing. Got my moaning head on tonight, Mrs SA gone to bed, so i got to get my own supper. I hate that as i am dangerous in a kitchen.

Just order in mate, thats what I usuaslly do. I Cook for a living so am I hell doing it on my days off and Rachael doesn't know the difference between a spoon and a fork!

6 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Just order in mate, thats what I usuaslly do. I Cook for a living so am I hell doing it on my days off and Rachael doesn't know the difference between a spoon and a fork!

Lot's of empty packaging from all the convenience food in our cupboard's/fridge, which will lead me to another post in the woman gripes thread no doubt.

Sunday production is cancelled which is bad for me, I now have to work until 9-pm Friday, 6-4 Sunday, It's the feckin WIP cars that are the problem. We have over 3000 cars in WIP. Average value £60k per car, you can kind of understand why JLR want to get them out. That's nearing £200m. Could buy a few chocolate bars for that.

The missus has decided to come over and annoy me but I shall have my revenge as I'm working the breakfast shift tomorrow so she's getting a lovely 5am wake up call from me!.

Working till 6pm, nip too supermarket for some food for the house, get changed then it's out for dinner and beers with the boys. Working 9am-11pm shift Saturday, Sunday then off Monday Tuesday 

51 minutes ago, superally said:

Sunday production is cancelled which is bad for me, I now have to work until 9-pm Friday, 6-4 Sunday, It's the feckin WIP cars that are the problem. We have over 3000 cars in WIP. Average value £60k per car, you can kind of understand why JLR want to get them out. That's nearing £200m. Could buy a few chocolate bars for that.

You sure could, but Mondelez is worth far more than JLR. We are big fish!

I am off on an all day cycling trip this weekend with my lovely wife. 

Just now, Thomas Shelby said:

You sure could, but Mondelez is worth far more than JLR. We are big fish!

I am off on an all day cycling trip this weekend with my lovely wife. 

Mondelez is a corporation, consisting of several different companies. Not one individual company under the mondelez umbrella turns in £200b a year profit. I hope you are also proud of the fact that Mondelez is raping a great part of Birmingham's heritage, in slowly but surely destroying the Bourneville Cadburys thing. won't be long before it's gone from Birmingham completely. Don't understand why a chocolate maker, can be so proud of his corporate umbrella. Corporations are full of destruction and evil. Have you done any research or have any knowledge of whats going on in the corporate food industry?? Those corporate greedy fecker's who control a lot of government's through corruption, Are now forcefully imposing upon governments, chemical treatments for farming of crops, and food for cattle, that is and will destroy our eco system. Bees are dying out at a frightening rate.(if half a brain you know the consequences of that) You just console yourself with the fact that the Mondelez corporation makes a few more quid for it's shareholders the JLR makes as profit.Also reflect on the fact that whilst JLR have created 1000's of Job's in Birmingham and around the midlands/UK, Invested billions of pounds, and are continuing to do so, Including paying £18m for the road improvements around Castle Brom plant, on Chester Road, I somehow dont think you have any moral highground chocolate bhoy.

You are just a number, a mere statistic. JLR invests in it's people, and it's community. JLR will also be in Birmingham, a long time after Cadbury has gone. Cadbury, wtf? Mondelez has even changed the name There was a big article in the Mail about why Cadbury's is not Cadbury's any more. Feckin true, Corporate greed destroying Birmingham's heritage.

Still if it makes you proud chocolate bhoy. I am really happy for you.

2 minutes ago, Thomas Shelby said:

Makes two happy then eh?

All I care about is MY pay cheque. 

Apparently not. Several times you have posted, Trying to big up the Corporate Mondelez, and belittle JLR. I have long since given up on you having the mental capacity to string together any reasonable logical debate. You are not capable of stringing together a post containing more than 20 words at an extreme push, you can't even give any thoughtful input regarding your football team, and this being a football forum and all.

Your mother must be so proud of you.

I just enjoy you for the amusement value you provide. You sure know how to make people look good.

1 minute ago, superally said:

Apparently not. Several times you have posted, Trying to big up the Corporate Mondelez, and belittle JLR. I have long since given up on you having the mental capacity to string together any reasonable logical debate. You are not capable of stringing together a post containing more than 20 words at an extreme push, you can't even give any thoughtful input regarding your football team, and this being a football forum and all.

Your mother must be so proud of you.

I just enjoy you for the amusement value you provide. You sure know how to make people look good.

My mother is dead...And my response was a direct reply at your few chocolate bars comment.