boro_boy

Plans for the weekend?

14 hours ago, YIDDO said:

Ran the East London half marathon today, my first ever half, which is a part of my training plan for the Brighton full marathon in April. Managed to break sub 2 hours and got round in 1.58, which was pretty good considering the conditions. Fuck me was it cold.

Nice one Yiddo. Good luck for Brighton.

I'm at sea tomorrow, but going to Newcastle. Then home, then on Sunday back up to Edinburgh! Then off for a couple of days!

Somehow Mrs SA has totally managed to change the weekend plans, without informing me. Tonight we went for a meal, that i thought we was supposed to be going for tomorrow night.

Tomorrow night, we are again going for something to eat, tho Mrs SA is including 5 people who work for her, and their partners. I am really confused as to why she would do this, but hey ho, she is a woman so no point trying to understand. I kind of got used to the fact over the years that once a month, their fanny's pack up, and it drains all the common sense out of them.

Saturday night was an eye opener for me, and led me to believe there are still a few decent people left in the world. Mrs SA had her own little business, more as a sideline, as she had a full time job, and had her trusted people working for her. Never a great earner for her, around £15k a year, which aint bad for doing feck all. The reason she got them all together was to hand over the business to them, she alway paid them a decent wage, and they earned more from it, than she did per annum. Well now they have it all between them, 20% each, she put in a few terms and conditions so no party can shit on any other one. Overall i think that is pretty decent of her. Turned out a night of celebration. The food at the place we ate, was also feckin mega.

Back too work tomorrow but booked the weekend of 14th March till 18th off work for my birthday :).

Heading back down too Birmingham for a few days for some pool and a few beers.

Daughter just bought herself a whole new bedroom, bed, dresser, bedside table the full works, who will be putting it all together?

Severe backpain come Sunday for me...

12 minutes ago, sployal said:

Daughter just bought herself a whole new bedroom, bed, dresser, bedside table the full works, who will be putting it all together?

Severe backpain come Sunday for me...

Welcome to the forum. 

I'm sure she'll thank you for doing it all.

Quite weekend planned heading to the pub on Sunday to watch the game against the sheep then Heading to Glasgow on  Wednesday for ten days   Mainly for a party on the 9th March but a few nights got out planned as well 

9 minutes ago, Makdee said:

heading to the pub on Sunday to watch the game against the sheep

Hope it has  Premier Sports mate.

19 hours ago, MrMacleod said:

Back too work tomorrow but booked the weekend of 14th March till 18th off work for my birthday :).

Heading back down too Birmingham for a few days for some pool and a few beers.

When was you in Birmingham?

Where you going for a few beers? 

I'm not doing a lot for the weekend, as usual. I just clean the house, take the dogs out and chill out. I'm hoping to go for a ride on the bike on Sunday morning, very early. Going to take the hounds with me too. 

9 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I'm hoping to go for a ride on the bike on Sunday morning

If it hasn't been thieved.

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

I'm not doing a lot for the weekend, as usual. I just clean the house, take the dogs out and chill out. I'm hoping to go for a ride on the bike on Sunday morning, very early. Going to take the hounds with me too. 

Halfords Single Child Bike Trailer

I got the grandson one of these so we are heading to a ten mile of road traffic route tomorrow. Taking some jam sandwiches and a drink. Will be fun!

Guest Red Devil
3 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Halfords Single Child Bike Trailer

I got the grandson one of these so we are heading to a ten mile of road traffic route tomorrow. Taking some jam sandwiches and a drink. Will be fun!

Would have thought you'd be down the gay quarter this weekend like you spend most weekends mate?

Nice to see you have time for your grandson rather than gay scene. 

2 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I was in telford on the 17th December till the 19th December playing pool.

Tbh I have no idea, think some of. The pool boys are taking me out so i literally have no idea 😂

9 hours ago, MrMacleod said:

I was in telford on the 17th December till the 19th December playing pool.

Tbh I have no idea, think some of. The pool boys are taking me out so i literally have no idea 😂

Telford is about 45 mins drive from Brum mate.

11 hours ago, Red Devil said:

Would have thought you'd be down the gay quarter this weekend like you spend most weekends mate?

Nice to see you have time for your grandson rather than gay scene. 

No mate, so you will have to carry on alone this week.

Where did you get to last week? I saw you in a lip lock with big Winston then saw you walking like a cowboy later on in the evening. I didn't see you again.

You better hope your Mrs doesn't catch you! Mate! :):mischievous-grin-smiley-emoticon:

14 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

2 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Telford is about 45 mins drive from Brum mate.

1efe9db786d6b4e660d35065a9d06b4a--new-memes-funny-memes.jpg

Guest Red Devil
1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

No mate, so you will have to carry on alone this week.

Where did you get to last week? I saw you in a lip lock with big Winston then saw you walking like a cowboy later on in the evening. I didn't see you again.

You better hope your Mrs doesn't catch you! Mate! :):mischievous-grin-smiley-emoticon:

I wonder what your missus would make of the private messages you sent me the other week. Talking about another mans manhood is very weird pal, I'm not gonna show you if that's what it was all about. Good job you've had your PM rights removed, the new fella's wouldn't have stuck around long if they'd received the messages I did.

Anyhow, this weekend, looks like it could be a busy packing one. Sunday will be tip run after tip run clearing the crap that I don't want for the move. 

1 hour ago, Red Devil said:

I wonder what your missus would make of the private messages you sent me the other week. Talking about another mans manhood is very weird pal, I'm not gonna show you if that's what it was all about. Good job you've had your PM rights removed, the new fella's wouldn't have stuck around long if they'd received the messages I did.

Anyhow, this weekend, looks like it could be a busy packing one. Sunday will be tip run after tip run clearing the crap that I don't want for the move. 

Ah shut it!

She would laugh and call you a tit. Dry your eyes mate! :ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon:

That's today been taken care of. Couple of coupons on at the bookies, diet coke in the fridge.....afternoon of watching the Arsenal v Spurs game then the scores.

21 minutes ago, Harold said:

That's today been taken care of. Couple of coupons on at the bookies, diet coke in the fridge.....afternoon of watching the Arsenal v Spurs game then the scores.

Sounds like a plan