Jump to content
boro_boy

Plans for the weekend?

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, YIDDO said:

Ran the East London half marathon today, my first ever half, which is a part of my training plan for the Brighton full marathon in April. Managed to break sub 2 hours and got round in 1.58, which was pretty good considering the conditions. Fuck me was it cold.

Nice one Yiddo. Good luck for Brighton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm at sea tomorrow, but going to Newcastle. Then home, then on Sunday back up to Edinburgh! Then off for a couple of days!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somehow Mrs SA has totally managed to change the weekend plans, without informing me. Tonight we went for a meal, that i thought we was supposed to be going for tomorrow night.

Tomorrow night, we are again going for something to eat, tho Mrs SA is including 5 people who work for her, and their partners. I am really confused as to why she would do this, but hey ho, she is a woman so no point trying to understand. I kind of got used to the fact over the years that once a month, their fanny's pack up, and it drains all the common sense out of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saturday night was an eye opener for me, and led me to believe there are still a few decent people left in the world. Mrs SA had her own little business, more as a sideline, as she had a full time job, and had her trusted people working for her. Never a great earner for her, around £15k a year, which aint bad for doing feck all. The reason she got them all together was to hand over the business to them, she alway paid them a decent wage, and they earned more from it, than she did per annum. Well now they have it all between them, 20% each, she put in a few terms and conditions so no party can shit on any other one. Overall i think that is pretty decent of her. Turned out a night of celebration. The food at the place we ate, was also feckin mega.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back too work tomorrow but booked the weekend of 14th March till 18th off work for my birthday :).

Heading back down too Birmingham for a few days for some pool and a few beers.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Daughter just bought herself a whole new bedroom, bed, dresser, bedside table the full works, who will be putting it all together?

Severe backpain come Sunday for me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, sployal said:

Daughter just bought herself a whole new bedroom, bed, dresser, bedside table the full works, who will be putting it all together?

Severe backpain come Sunday for me...

Welcome to the forum. 

I'm sure she'll thank you for doing it all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quite weekend planned heading to the pub on Sunday to watch the game against the sheep then Heading to Glasgow on  Wednesday for ten days   Mainly for a party on the 9th March but a few nights got out planned as well 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Makdee said:

heading to the pub on Sunday to watch the game against the sheep

Hope it has  Premier Sports mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, MrMacleod said:

Back too work tomorrow but booked the weekend of 14th March till 18th off work for my birthday :).

Heading back down too Birmingham for a few days for some pool and a few beers.

 

When was you in Birmingham?

Where you going for a few beers? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not doing a lot for the weekend, as usual. I just clean the house, take the dogs out and chill out. I'm hoping to go for a ride on the bike on Sunday morning, very early. Going to take the hounds with me too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I'm hoping to go for a ride on the bike on Sunday morning

If it hasn't been thieved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

I'm not doing a lot for the weekend, as usual. I just clean the house, take the dogs out and chill out. I'm hoping to go for a ride on the bike on Sunday morning, very early. Going to take the hounds with me too. 

Halfords Single Child Bike Trailer

 

I got the grandson one of these so we are heading to a ten mile of road traffic route tomorrow. Taking some jam sandwiches and a drink. Will be fun!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Red Devil
3 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Halfords Single Child Bike Trailer

 

I got the grandson one of these so we are heading to a ten mile of road traffic route tomorrow. Taking some jam sandwiches and a drink. Will be fun!

 

 

Would have thought you'd be down the gay quarter this weekend like you spend most weekends mate?

Nice to see you have time for your grandson rather than gay scene. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

When was you in Birmingham?

Where you going for a few beers? 

I was in telford on the 17th December till the 19th December playing pool.

Tbh I have no idea, think some of. The pool boys are taking me out so i literally have no idea 😂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MrMacleod said:

I was in telford on the 17th December till the 19th December playing pool.

Tbh I have no idea, think some of. The pool boys are taking me out so i literally have no idea 😂

 

Telford is about 45 mins drive from Brum mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Red Devil said:

 

Would have thought you'd be down the gay quarter this weekend like you spend most weekends mate?

Nice to see you have time for your grandson rather than gay scene. 

No mate, so you will have to carry on alone this week.

Where did you get to last week? I saw you in a lip lock with big Winston then saw you walking like a cowboy later on in the evening. I didn't see you again.

You better hope your Mrs doesn't catch you! Mate! :):mischievous-grin-smiley-emoticon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

When was you in Birmingham?

Where you going for a few beers? 

 

2 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Telford is about 45 mins drive from Brum mate.

 

1efe9db786d6b4e660d35065a9d06b4a--new-memes-funny-memes.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Red Devil
1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

No mate, so you will have to carry on alone this week.

Where did you get to last week? I saw you in a lip lock with big Winston then saw you walking like a cowboy later on in the evening. I didn't see you again.

You better hope your Mrs doesn't catch you! Mate! :):mischievous-grin-smiley-emoticon:

 

I wonder what your missus would make of the private messages you sent me the other week. Talking about another mans manhood is very weird pal, I'm not gonna show you if that's what it was all about. Good job you've had your PM rights removed, the new fella's wouldn't have stuck around long if they'd received the messages I did.

 

Anyhow, this weekend, looks like it could be a busy packing one. Sunday will be tip run after tip run clearing the crap that I don't want for the move. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Red Devil said:

 

I wonder what your missus would make of the private messages you sent me the other week. Talking about another mans manhood is very weird pal, I'm not gonna show you if that's what it was all about. Good job you've had your PM rights removed, the new fella's wouldn't have stuck around long if they'd received the messages I did.

 

Anyhow, this weekend, looks like it could be a busy packing one. Sunday will be tip run after tip run clearing the crap that I don't want for the move. 

Ah shut it!

She would laugh and call you a tit. Dry your eyes mate! :ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's today been taken care of. Couple of coupons on at the bookies, diet coke in the fridge.....afternoon of watching the Arsenal v Spurs game then the scores.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Harold said:

That's today been taken care of. Couple of coupons on at the bookies, diet coke in the fridge.....afternoon of watching the Arsenal v Spurs game then the scores.

Sounds like a plan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Forum Statistics

    3,837
    Total Topics
    37,406
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    414
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    noithathoathinh
    Newest Member
    noithathoathinh
    Joined


My Football Forum

Nearing 20 years old, My Football Forum was Established in March 2002 making us one of the original football forums. For years fans have been discussing the great game we love!

Your Links Here

This is an example of a list.

Your Link and Description Here

Email My Football Forum if your interested in having your website promoted here

Your Link and Description Here

Email My Football Forum if your interested in having your website promoted here

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.