• Join My Football Forum

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 360 Guests (See full list)

boro_boy

Plans for the weekend?

Heading through too glasgow Thursday and Friday with the missus, she wants to go on a shopping spree so she will go to shops, I'll visit the local pub for a refreshment haha!

Just been doing house work, hoovering cleaning and sorting the grass out. Glas its going to rain tonight, stops my little seeds from drying up and not germinating. 

30 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Just been doing house work, hoovering cleaning and sorting the grass out.

You are RIGHT under the thumb mate! On a fucking Saturday ?

31 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Glas its going to rain tonight, stops my little seeds from drying up and not germinating. 

Wonder what the missus thinks about that......:flashing-lol:

I have an inspection enxt week so I'll be sorting out all my logs and whatnot. My boat is out of the water at the moment. So have plenty of time to get stuff done. 

11 hours ago, MrMacleod said:

Quiet weekend for me. Sitting lying in bed with rach watching xmen eating pizza.

Back too work tomorrow for myself and her

watch where the crumbs land Mac. They can sneak into all sorts of places.............so I'm told.

Got our two grandsons (12 & 5) staying with us so depending on the weather it will be indoors watching movies etc if the weather is bad or going out and about with them doing whatever keeps them happy if the weather is not to bad. 

27 minutes ago, JCS said:

Got our two grandsons (12 & 5) staying with us so depending on the weather it will be indoors watching movies etc if the weather is bad or going out and about with them doing whatever keeps them happy if the weather is not to bad. 

Same here. We have our grand son over night on a Saturday.

Off to Pembrokeshire tomorrow morning with the missus. Off to see her parents and family. Back Saturday night. Oh she's also picking her car up so we'll both be driving back. It's a nice drive once you get into Wales. 

Going to watch the game today as it's on sky. 

Then clean the house and sort out my uniform for next week. As I'm on course in Portsmouth. 

2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Going to watch the game today as it's on sky. 

Then clean the house and sort out my uniform for next week. As I'm on course in Portsmouth. 

Clean the house ?

22 hours ago, JCS said:

Just chilling out with the wife, daughter & grandsons, will have some wine tonight when the nippers are in bed and watch some films on Netflix, I heard the series 'The Haunting of Hill House' has a 9.0/10 on IMDb so it must be good.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6763664/

1477078785_MV5BMTU4NzA4MDEwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTQxODYzNjM@._V1_UX182_CR00182268_AL_.jpg.3236884cca59dee070c731c516dd49f7.jpg

I watched 30 mins of the first episode and turned it off, too slow for me!