My Football Forum
boro_boy

Plans for the weekend?

11 minutes ago, Roger said:

I shall be on my motorbike touring The Cotswolds and sampling the local ale.

That sounds a bit dangerous lol......

Seriously,  sounds great, enjoy.

2 hours ago, Bastion said:

That sounds a bit dangerous lol......

Seriously,  sounds great, enjoy.

It is a bit as I tend to spill it when I go round corners. :)

Seriously though, I park the bike and pitch my tent before sampling the ale.

17 hours ago, Roger said:

It is a bit as I tend to spill it when I go round corners. :)

Seriously though, I park the bike and pitch my tent before sampling the ale.

sounds ace tae me 

Might be driving home this weekend, we have Training on Monday and Tuesday in Portsmouth so were building up to that now, cleaning the ship and what not. 

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Might be driving home this weekend, we have Training on Monday and Tuesday in Portsmouth so were building up to that now, cleaning the ship and what not. 

You in The Navy BB?

Heading to Glasgow lunchtime Friday then flying to Kos on Saturday afternoon heading to Kardamena for two weeks. Canny wait 

On 15/05/2019 at 19:45, Makdee said:

Heading to Glasgow lunchtime Friday then flying to Kos on Saturday afternoon heading to Kardamena for two weeks. Canny wait 

Just seen this Mak. You'll be lapping up the rays and sipping the cocktails by now. Hope you & the family are enjoying your break mate.

3 hours ago, Makdee said:

Having a great time mate smashing hotel busy working my way through the cocktail menu. Spending hours in the pool teaching my four year old granddaughter to swim so it’s great fun 

Sounds lovely!

This weekend, i'm chilling :) taking the hound to the Referrals again for another check up and bloods taken to see if she's still on the mend.  Poor thing has diarrhea and has a mass on her back now near her spine so getting her all checked out this Friday. Hopefully its nothing serious, just seems to be endless problems with her. 

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190510124006860_COVER-EFFECTS.jpg 

49 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

This weekend, i'm chilling :) taking the hound to the Referrals again for another check up and bloods taken to see if she's still on the mend.  Poor thing has diarrhea and has a mass on her back now near her spine so getting her all checked out this Friday. Hopefully its nothing serious, just seems to be endless problems with her. 

Hope all goes well for the dog mate.

16 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Ah mate hope all goes well with the dog. Got two collies myself down t know what I would do if something happened to any of them 

Plans for the weekend ? Getting to my kip at a fucking reasonable time. This sitting up for the cats till about 10.30pm is taking its toll on me.......:flashing-lol:

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Plans for the weekend ? Getting to my kip at a fucking reasonable time. This sitting up for the cats till about 10.30pm is taking its toll on me.......:flashing-lol:

My weekend coming will be much the same as this one. Though on Saturday we are going to bubble beach or paradise de beach as it’s called 

Got the Grandson for the weekend, so Mrs SA has booked a caravan in Skegness. Really looking forward to it, i,m gonna spoil him rotten. I was always gonna go away somewhere, with them cunts being at Wembley, just to get away from it.

On 01/05/2019 at 17:31, Roger said:

I shall be on my motorbike touring The Cotswolds and sampling the local ale.

You upgraded from your scooter then yeah?

2 hours ago, The Realist said:

Got the Grandson for the weekend, so Mrs SA has booked a caravan in Skegness. Really looking forward to it, i,m gonna spoil him rotten. I was always gonna go away somewhere, with them cunts being at Wembley, just to get away from it.

You upgraded from your scooter then yeah?

Think yourself lucky you don't live in Brum.

The cunts think they are coming fourth in the EPL next season already!

My grandson will love camping. I am excited for him! Lol.

Yes, I have a touring bike now.

VIP tickets for Metallica at Slanes Castle on Saturday. My 3rd time seeing them. 7 of us heading down so there will be some states:zombie:

12 minutes ago, jezza said:

VIP tickets for Metallica at Slanes Castle on Saturday. My 3rd time seeing them. 7 of us heading down so there will be some states:zombie:

Should be brilliant Jezza. Any particular track that's your fav ? I've a couple......Enter Sandman and St Anger....especially the video made in that US prison. Hope you have a great time.....get some pics and post them if you can.

48 minutes ago, jezza said:

Seen them three times. Awesome band.

Nothing Else Matters...