boro_boy

Plans for the weekend?

38 minutes ago, Negan said:

We have shopping delivered all the time now.

This weekend I am working. I really don't mind though.

I like to actually see what i'm buying, decide which meat I want, what veg I want. I've tried getting it delivered a few times but its not been good. 

I enjoy shopping too, gets me out the house haha!

6 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Off to Haydock races on Saturday, should be a good laugh. Really not got a clue about the horses so anyone with any tips it's appreciated. 

It's not about the betting fella. The horses is a really good day out. I like you don't have a clue, still find it really enjoyable. something different.

Finished a late valentines meal, just gave Rachael some money to go out with girlfriends and I've got the boys coming round for a few beers and watch the football.

Win win situation for me!

Good luck with that mega boost!

Working all weekend so nothing special planned. Off today but just catching up with my new menu planning (sounds exciting I know). If I'm feeling abit brave later might go out for a pint.

8 hours ago, Negan said:

I've already caved in...

Bored so having a couple swift ones.

Oh no.

How do you struggle so much with not drinking. Do you have a problem :) . I'm still dry this year. 

8 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Oh no.

How do you struggle so much with not drinking. Do you have a problem . I'm still dry this year. 

I wouldn't have a problem not drinking at home myself. I have a good social life tho. No way could i go the pub and not drink, that is just feckin wrong. I get so wound up when at the bar, some fecker in front order's 5 coffee's which takes 10 min's to serve. why don't these people fuck off to Starbucks FFS?

Whole weekend off for me, which is nice. Wolves Friday night, not sure about the rest of the weekend yet. May feck off somewhere with Mrs SA, for a couple of night's. Back to work Monday afternoon. Thing's are gonna get real busy, with the launch of the new Range Rover Velar on 1st March, so i gonna take advantage of this weekend.

9 hours ago, Red Devil said:

Cup final weekend, got myself a ticket. 

Can't wait....

Have a good time fella. The Carling Cup final in 2011, was arguably the best weekend i ever had football wise.Once in a lifetime to a club like mine. Never liked Southampton, also you still owe them for the 1976 cup final shocker. This could be a major turning point for UTD, since SAF retired. I bet you UTD fans are viewing this a bit more seriously than you have in the past few decades. It could turn out to be almost as significant as that FA cup win v Palace all them years ago. Anyhow good luck, and enjoy yourself either way.

Absolutely horrific weather here in bonnie Dundee so think I'm just doing to drive too the shops buy some munchies later and have a gaming day!. Not done that in years, the Mrs is working a double shift so will get peace and quiet :)

Off work today and tomorrow this is basically my weekend and I plan on doing absolutely sod all!

Been a manic weekend in work so I'm iust chilling, might crack open a beer later and get myself a takeaway :)

1 minute ago, MrMacleod said:

Off work today and tomorrow this is basically my weekend and I plan on doing absolutely sod all!

Been a manic weekend in work so I'm iust chilling, might crack open a beer later and get myself a takeaway :)

Don't know what I'm doing this weekend. 

The weekend just gone (which started for me on Wednesday at lunch when I drove home) I went for a 9-mile bike ride with my Vizsla. She is fit as fuck, went the same route I took her on her walk the week before, up in the North Yorkshire Moors. She loves it!

Probably take her on the moors this week but a different part of it. 

4 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

Make sure you wear your wellies haha!

I always wear my wellies everytime I take the dog out at the moment, it's muddy as fuck everywhere! Even the two local parks are muddy as fuck!

Guest Red Devil

United aren't on Saturday or Sunday so it's a family weekend, were going to go to Eureka in Huddersfield. 

It's an interactive museum that's all about how the body works.

That's how exciting my weekend is going to be!!

2 hours ago, Red Devil said:

United aren't on Saturday or Sunday so it's a family weekend, were going to go to Eureka in Huddersfield. 

It's an interactive museum that's all about how the body works.

That's how exciting my weekend is going to be!!

I would proper enjoy that, even though it's probably aimed at kids!

8 hours ago, MrMacleod said:

You looking to buy a new house mate or looking too rent?

Buy, never been 100% keen on the one we have now. looking to move back around Little Aston maybe Shenstone way.

Guest Red Devil
6 hours ago, superally said:

Buy, never been 100% keen on the one we have now. looking to move back around Little Aston maybe Shenstone way.

I feel like that about our current house, we moved in last March and I'm missing our old house even though this is in a nicer area. I'm not overly keen on either set of neighbours and I miss the fact the other had a bigger garden. 

I'm actually thinking about sticking it on the market.

10 hours ago, superally said:

I'm hoping to sell my house in the next couple years and upatakes and move too Edinburgh.

If you fancy moving too Dundee, let me know, will give you a good deal haha ;)

I'm not moving for another 6-7 years. 

Moving away from Middlesbrough I think, want to be in the countryside or a nice quiet village!