boro_boy

Plans for the weekend?

Not worth starting a thread so thought I'd just fling it in here....I watched a bit of the Australian Open Tennis and the Djok beat Theim in 5 sets in the final......what a player....that's his 8th win down under.

6 hours ago, Harold said:

Not worth starting a thread so thought I'd just fling it in here....I watched a bit of the Australian Open Tennis and the Djok beat Theim in 5 sets in the final......what a player....that's his 8th win down under.

You could have put it in the tennis thread or the longest thread?

Off home this Wednesday after 3 days of exercising (Not fitness) and cleaning the ship ready for the week commencing 10th Feb. So looking forward to spending a few days at home. 👍

11 hours ago, boro_boy said:

You could have put it in the tennis thread or the longest thread?

I couldn't find a tennis thread....just a Wimbledon one so because it took place during the weekend....blah blah blah.

Got two of my grandsons for the weekend a 1 year old and a 7 year old. So depending on the weather it will be out for a walk with the dogs as long the beach etc. If it’s really bad as forecast it will be playing with the youngest keeping him amused or playing games with the 7 year old that will probably include a few games of chess. He really loves the game 

47 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Quiet weekend, chilling out and walking the hounds up the hills on either tomorrow or Sunday, probably tomorrow as Sunday isn't going to be blowing a hoolie!!!

birthday fry up on Sunday mate.....Image result for fry up gifs

42 minutes ago, Harold said:

birthday fry up on Sunday mate.....Image result for fry up gifs

Why do i only seen to see these pics when im hungry?

Doing feck all over the weekend. Blues playing tonight, so i will be half watching that.

4 hours ago, Makdee said:

Got two of my grandsons for the weekend a 1 year old and a 7 year old. So depending on the weather it will be out for a walk with the dogs as long the beach etc. If it’s really bad as forecast it will be playing with the youngest keeping him amused or playing games with the 7 year old that will probably include a few games of chess. He really loves the game 

Get him into it Mak, my dad taught me when i was about that age and i love playing chess, after a while i was beating my brothers, big sister and even my dad.

1 hour ago, sployal said:

Get him into it Mak, my dad taught me when i was about that age and i love playing chess, after a while i was beating my brothers, big sister and even my dad.

Oh I am every time he is down he gets the chess set out. He has the hang of how the pieces move now and know not to rush his moves and to check the board out. Yeah it was my Dad that taught me love the game 

We are up at the daughters for the weekend babysitting. Hopefully dry and not to windy tomorrow though the forecast isn’t great (storm Denis), so we can take the three dogs for a good walk our two and the daughters. 

Due to the way I'm feeling and more fucking bad weather on the way I don't feel inclined to walk to the bookies tomorrow. Quiet day lounging about methinks.

21 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Yup I am out too for a few pints with the old man.

Laters Girls! 

take care sweet cheeks.

16 hours ago, The Realist said:

Remember when you took him for a ride on your scooter?

bbscooter..jpg

hahaa.

There is no way that kid held on for life for much longer!

Babysitting Friday night out for a meal and a few drinks Saturday night. Watch the Rangers game on Sunday. Depending on the weather take the dogs to the beach for a run and swim