• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

boro_boy

Plans for the weekend?

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

But you'll become fat eating all the takeaways!

I'm 102kg (16st 1lb) !!!

I have a high metabolism and do a lot of exercise.

Last time I weighed myself think I was 13st something 

Guest Red Devil

He does eat a lot of shite in fairness lol!

15 hours ago, Red Devil said:

I feel like that about our current house, we moved in last March and I'm missing our old house even though this is in a nicer area. I'm not overly keen on either set of neighbours and I miss the fact the other had a bigger garden. 

I'm actually thinking about sticking it on the market.

I reckon if you don't have the feeling for the place move on, or you will never feel contentment. I loved my last house, tho having a large 5 bed detached for just 3 people seemed too much, we began to feel we was rattling around. It was far too big, after the flock had fled. The current house is pretty big, I just don't have the feel for it, doesn't feel like a proper home to me deep down. We have thrown so much money at it, getting it our way, still doesn't feel 100% like home. It's a whole combination of little tiny thing's. thoit takes only one little tiny thing to make the whole thing not feel 100%. If you are feeling like this I would suggest moving on, rather than throwing money at it, and still not feeling 100% comfortable, with the home/area.

I'm going on a walk this weekend with loads of owners of Hungarian Vizslas, i'm part of the Teesside Vizsla Group where we do a monthly walk. Its calls :)

Hopefully its nice weather next weekend, me and rach gonna take a long drive up the countryside and set up camp with munchies and drink.

Not done that in ages so be a nice little change.

Guest Red Devil

Quiet weekend, gonna take the kids cinema Sunday but that's about it. 

After I've watched United beat Middlesbrough mind.  

5 hours ago, Red Devil said:

Quiet weekend, gonna take the kids cinema Sunday but that's about it. 

After I've watched United beat Middlesbrough mind.  

I'm just hoping we get the "New Manager" effect :)  and beat you lot, i doubt it but you never know in football!!

My weekend been totally fecked, through not getting my car back. strangely not going Blues, as i am pissed off with the whole Rowett/zola thing. so have agreed to work tomorrow, 6-4. Sunday looking at 3 houses. Next weekend off to Portugal, fly out at 4ish Friday afternoon,(Mrs Sa knows exact details) back home Monday lunchtime. Hopefully get a bit of kip then, as on night's next week.

Guest Red Devil
46 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

This was me in work with my wee lovely Irish ladies this morning before it all kicked off!

Glad too be home now though, just to do it all over again tomorrow 

received_10208310120421987.jpeg

Nice, one on the left looks good. 

12 hours ago, superally said:

My weekend been totally fecked, through not getting my car back. strangely not going Blues, as i am pissed off with the whole Rowett/zola thing. so have agreed to work tomorrow, 6-4. Sunday looking at 3 houses. Next weekend off to Portugal, fly out at 4ish Friday afternoon,(Mrs Sa knows exact details) back home Monday lunchtime. Hopefully get a bit of kip then, as on night's next week.

Nice and busy for you then. You love Portugal don't you. Im planning a road trip round Spain for next year, might have to pop over the border to Portugal. 

Reply below added 1 minute later

10 hours ago, MrMacleod said:

This was me in work with my wee lovely Irish ladies this morning before it all kicked off!

Glad too be home now though, just to do it all over again tomorrow 

received_10208310120421987.jpeg

Why can't people clean their lenses before taking a photo. Arghhh, sorry one of lifes little annoying things. 

17 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Nice and busy for you then. You love Portugal don't you. Im planning a road trip round Spain for next year, might have to pop over the border to Portugal. 

Reply below added 1 minute later

Why can't people clean their lenses before taking a photo. Arghhh, sorry one of lifes little annoying things. 

Think it was the lighting ahha! She has a brand new iPhone 7 so dont think the lenses was the problem ;)

12 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Yes mate i like it. that's why we bought ourselves a little place over there.It is far and away the best place i have been in Europe, for so many reason's.I will never go Spain again, as it is totally second rate compared to the Algarve, except for the sea. Spain has the nice calm warm Med sea, Algarve has the Atlantic, the sea is feckin freezing there.

Im going to plan a trip around Europe next year in April. Got any ideas where to go. I am definitely going to Salou in Spain as missus wants to go to Barcelona. Where taking the hound too.