Registrations are now Fixed - Register and chat with other football fans ×
  • Members Currently Online:   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Rodgers gets two game ban with one suspended

So the SFA shat it because the other game was against us. Corrupt to the core. So he misses the Livingston game  Though the Tim’s will have to come up with another excuse when we beat them 

Add to that when Beale called Clancy a cheat he got a five game ban for 

• Angry 1

26 minutes ago, Makdee said:

So the SFA shat it because the other game was against us. Corrupt to the core. So he misses the Livingston game  Though the Tim’s will have to come up with another excuse when we beat them 

and Unique questions us for saying what we do & reacting as we do ? Scum, corrupt to the fucking core and they don't give a fuck who knows it. No fucking wonder the majority of supporters won't back the national team....I'm one of them. Fuck the SFA.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Rangers Fans are born, we are not manufactured, we do not choose, we are chosen, those that dont understand dont matter, those that understand need no explanation.

We are the chosen few, We Are The People!

No photo description available.

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

and Unique questions us for saying what we do & reacting as we do ? Scum, corrupt to the fucking core and they don't give a fuck who knows it. No fucking wonder the majority of supporters won't back the national team....I'm one of them. Fuck the SFA.

I will always back the players the suits got me are a different matter though but Easto there own

5 hours ago, Makdee said:

🤣🤣

1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

🤣🤣

What’s funny is you don’t have a clue about Scottish football whereas any English be with a clue even the Tim’s know we the SFA is corrupt maybe for different reasons but corrupt all the same 

2 minutes ago, Makdee said:

What’s funny is you don’t have a clue about Scottish football whereas any English be with a clue even the Tim’s know we the SFA is corrupt maybe for different reasons but corrupt all the same 

mate there has been a fuck load of times this season that liverpool and other teams have been fucked over for lots of things but its not a conspiracy theory. mistakes happen in football all the time it dont mean people are out to get you. 🤣 

6 hours ago, Makdee said:

do you realy believe that the SFA thought about this and said we need to make sure rodgers is on the bench for the rangers game. 🤣 unreal ffs 🤣

51 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

do you realy believe that the SFA thought about this and said we need to make sure rodgers is on the bench for the rangers game. 🤣 unreal ffs 🤣

I don't really believe that the SFA has the ability to think about anything. If it did have that ability then it would surely see that its actions suggest that there are different laws for different clubs.

Saltire.gif.ebe8878db97c81b20b66591a198a07ca.gif1AyeReady.gif.68f94850af081319f127a8f455033c29.gif4NewZealand.gif.ae7052eff426f83252cced0b14c6f05c.gif

The owl of Minerva spreads its wings only with the coming of the dusk.

6 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

I don't really believe that the SFA has the ability to think about anything. If it did have that ability then it would surely see that its actions suggest that there are different laws for different clubs.

why on earth would you think the SFA have anything against rangers. the SFA have always looked after the old firm. 

24 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

why on earth would you think the SFA have anything against rangers. the SFA have always looked after the old firm. 

I'm not saying that the SFA has anything against Rangers, merely that its actions are often inconsistent. Just like the referees and VAR officials.
Given the history of the organisation, it is perhaps not surprising that some people might see this inconsistency as bias.

Saltire.gif.ebe8878db97c81b20b66591a198a07ca.gif1AyeReady.gif.68f94850af081319f127a8f455033c29.gif4NewZealand.gif.ae7052eff426f83252cced0b14c6f05c.gif

7 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

I'm not saying that the SFA has anything against Rangers, merely that its actions are often inconsistent. Just like the referees and VAR officials.
Given the history of the organisation, it is perhaps not surprising that some people might see this inconsistency as bias.

what a load of crap. maybe the SFA are being controld by aliens to go against rangers. 🤣 dude if rangers are not good enough to win the games they need to win then its down to them not being good enough. no one is out to get them. 🤣

1 hour ago, UNIQUE said:

Jesus it’s not about Rodgers being on the bench I couldn’t care less it’s about parity in how things are dealt with 

10 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

what a load of crap. maybe the SFA are being controld by aliens to go against rangers. 🤣 dude if rangers are not good enough to win the games they need to win then its down to them not being good enough. no one is out to get them. 🤣

You really do talk shite don’t you again it’s not the winning of games it’s the corruption behind the scenes 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Makdee said:

You really do talk shite don’t you again it’s not the winning of games it’s the corruption behind the scenes 

what corruption. every time rangers play its the same shit. refs are out to get us. the SFA are out to get us. bans for managers line up against us. i could say liverpool have been fucked out of at least 8 points this season and if we had then we would win the title but there is no conspiricy. its just bad calls. dude how on earth can you even enjoy a rangers game when all you think about is how they are being robbed every week. 😀

2 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

what corruption. every time rangers play its the same shit. refs are out to get us. the SFA are out to get us. bans for managers line up against us. i could say liverpool have been fucked out of at least 8 points this season and if we had then we would win the title but there is no conspiricy. its just bad calls. dude how on earth can you even enjoy a rangers game when all you think about is how they are being robbed every week. 😀

You really don’t listen to supporters of the team you profess to support if you think they don’t complain about refs the FA etc they are eternally at it. We are hardly robbed every week when we have every chance of winning the title. Once again you show your knowledge of Scottish football could be written on the back of a stamp. Away and concentrate on learning more about your own fans before attacking anyone else’s 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

do you realy believe that the SFA thought about this and said we need to make sure rodgers is on the bench for the rangers game.

you are fucking tooting they did.......mate you have to live it and know what has gone on in the past to understand the fucking corruption up here.

• Like 1

Rangers Fans are born, we are not manufactured, we do not choose, we are chosen, those that dont understand dont matter, those that understand need no explanation.

We are the chosen few, We Are The People!

No photo description available.

On 29/03/2024 at 01:28, Makdee said:

You really don’t listen to supporters of the team you profess to support if you think they don’t complain about refs the FA etc they are eternally at it. We are hardly robbed every week when we have every chance of winning the title. Once again you show your knowledge of Scottish football could be written on the back of a stamp. Away and concentrate on learning more about your own fans before attacking anyone else’s 

they are idiots as well.

2 minutes ago, Makdee said:

My my coming from a plastic fan Somehow I couldn’t give two fucks what you think 

but you are talking crazy. yes sometimes refs fuck youover and give a bad call it happens to every team. liverpool were 1-1 with man city and in the 98th min a city player fly kicked a liverpool player and it was a stone wall pen. it was not given but that dont mean the FA are telling refs not to give liverpool a pen v city. it was a shit call from a ref nothing more. klopp moans all the times about the 12:30 kickoffs for liverpool after playing on a thursday night and its true it dont do liverpool any favours but do i think its done to just fuck liverpool over or the FA are trying to stop liverpool winning the title. of course not that would be silly. 

9 minutes ago, Makdee said:

My my coming from a plastic fan Somehow I couldn’t give two fucks what you think 

you are even going as far as saying the SFA have fixed it so rodgers is on the bench when you play celtic. 🤣 do you not see how stupid that is🤨

5 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

you are even going as far as saying the SFA have fixed it so rodgers is on the bench when you play celtic. 🤣 do you not see how stupid that is🤨

It's a moot point, so for fucks sake give it a break.