boro_boy

Can I complain about BBC Radio Tees

As they have the rights for the boro games I can't listen to it on-line for some reason. When the games finished it comes back on-line. Basically I pay £12.12 each month for the privilege to listen to BBC Radio and watch the TV. If I am a paying customer WTF can I not listen to the radio commentary on-line. I don't own a radio in my house! Everything is done via the TV or on-line!

Winds me up!

Who the fuck is that?

I ended up listening to it via my phone, plugging the wire from the headphone jack into the line in on my laptop so it played through the laptop speakers, we sounded awful until we changed to 4-4-2 with Nugent and Rhodes up front, dunno why he didn't start with them to up from is beyond me!

On 06/02/2016 at 3:34 PM, boro_boy said:

I pay £12.12 each month for the privilege to listen to BBC Radio and watch the TV.

You pay the BBC, Absolute feckin mug. There is no need to pay them for anything, They are a private corporation with no lawful standing.PM me if you dont want to carry on wasting your hard earned cash.I will tell you how not too.

18 minutes ago, superally said:

so do you have a TV licence redblood?

I do but having recently study a few legal loopholes of late I have to question whether it's worth continuing paying.

Did you know Sky can afford to have TV offers half price because they inflate the value of their packages.

On 07/02/2016 at 8:39 PM, redblood said:

Don't watch live TV. Legally you are not required to pay a TV license if you watch content that had already been broadcasted.

Legal means nothing. It is all statutes and acts. They require consent. I do not consent, It is my lawful right. Do some research.

48 minutes ago, redblood said:

BBC should be a subscription service like Sky.

BBC, should just get to fuck out of it.The salaries and expenses paid to these fookers, Is on a par with the corruption in Parliament. Never pay these cunts a penny. You dont have too. PM me if you need to know more.

Just absolutely do not pay the licence fee.

Yeah i've seen that. Personally he's a Mr know it all, probably on the dole and knows all the loop holes!

I don't know the full story though, why didn't they want the meters fitted?

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah i've seen that. Personally he's a Mr know it all, probably on the dole and knows all the loop holes!

I don't know the full story though, why didn't they want the meters fitted?

WTF you on about? Meters fitted for TVL? Feck the BBC and their paedo ring, They getting no money out of me, LAWFULLY i have no obligation to pay them. You just keep living in your dream world and paying out your hard earned cash to these corrupt corporations.Who have no lawful rights over you.Lose the fear. I am not on the dole,never have been. My interest in this arose when 2  bailiff's, approached a 79 year old man, near where i live, over which research has shown to be an unlawful issue. Fuck legal shit, that is statute's and acts, which require consent. If you wanna consent, thats up to you.end result being the old man died of heart attack, which was most probably brought on be the fear, those bald headed goaty bearded trying to look as intimidating as possible cunts. I thankfully, am not a man who fears these cunt's. I am also willing to stand up to the corruption. All you have to do is lose the fear. You say people on the dole?? Well by consenting to acts and statutes, makes as big or if not a bigger cunt than them. Wake up and lose the fear. Research the magna carta, get to know the law and your human rights.If you are to lazy too do this, please do not spout uneducated opinions of stuff you know fuck all about.

Rant over.