• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Negan

Tottenham Hotspur

I think Leicester winning today actually strengthened Tottenham's claim to the league title.

They are like a finely tuned race horse with a good jockey chasing a long shot down.

Tottenham will win the league IMO. 

Thoughts?

Admin

I don't know, why would Leicester suddenly stop playing decent football, they are all great footballers and they are playing good because they really want to win the league rather than the likes of Chelsea, United, Liverpool who just turn up as they are being paid high sums of money and think they're the best!

sa is starting to believe Leicester can do it now, 5 points clear, 13 games left. Would also be happy to see Spurs win it. Make a nice change from the sky4.

No, no, no.

Keep us out of your thoughts, lets continue to praise Leicester (and only Leicester) whilst we conduct our business under the radar.

9 minutes ago, YIDDO said:

No, no, no.

Keep us out of your thoughts, lets continue to praise Leicester (and only Leicester) whilst we conduct our business under the radar.

This is the best chance for Spurs to win it given they will have spending restrictions for the next few seasons.

20 hours ago, redblood said:

This is the best chance for Spurs to win it given they will have spending restrictions for the next few seasons.

I don't disagree, but come the end of next weekend we could be fourth again with United breathing on our necks. I've supported Tottenham for too long to be an optimist and know it's too good to be true at the moment.

So, if by some chance we've reached May and are still around the top two/three... I could perhaps be drawn to believing Spurs could win the title. :lol:

Just now, YIDDO said:

I don't disagree, but come the end of next weekend we could be fourth again with United breathing on our necks. I've supported Tottenham for too long to be an optimist and know it's too good to be true at the moment.

So, if by some chance we've reached May and are still around the top two/three... I could perhaps be drawn to believing Spurs could win the title. :lol:

Take it from me you lot have a top Manager who I would not mind at United. He has made Spurs a lot more solid than previous managers. Also like how he is developing young players which is a benefit to England as well as Spurs.

1 minute ago, redblood said:

Take it from me you lot have a top Manager who I would not mind at United. He has made Spurs a lot more solid than previous managers. Also like how he is developing young players which is a benefit to England as well as Spurs.

sa think's and hopes, Spurs will be one of the dominant clubs, for the next few years.

The title will end up with City, they will limp over the line but I fully expect them to find form and win the title. 

Leicester can't keep this sort of pace up and I just think Spurs are a year short of the experience to win it. 

6 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

The title will end up with City, they will limp over the line but I fully expect them to find form and win the title. 

Leicester can't keep this sort of pace up and I just think Spurs are a year short of the experience to win it. 

How many times has that been said of Leicester this season?? They went through a wobbly patch, got wrote off,Came thru. Now Still 5 points clear. And showing no signs on wavering, They also have a decent run in. Man C, will do enough to ensure top 4, They aint busting their balls since the new manager announcement tho.Showed on Saturday, in what was a massive game for them.

10 minutes ago, superally said:

sa think's and hopes, Spurs will be one of the dominant clubs, for the next few years.

Keep the manager and squad together, huge chance of that happening. With the new stadium around the corner I can see some prized assets being sold off though...

Just now, YIDDO said:

Keep the manager and squad together, huge chance of that happening. With the new stadium around the corner I can see some prized assets being sold off though...

Maybe not. Spurs looking good. Things happening Stadium wise etc, They may be one of the clubs players want to be at. UTD, aint what they were,Wont be for a long time. Scousers, well, enough said.Man City, I think their spending will catch up with them.Chelsea, Hope they go down with the Villa.

5 minutes ago, superally said:

How many times has that been said of Leicester this season?? They went through a wobbly patch, got wrote off,Came thru. Now Still 5 points clear. And showing no signs on wavering, They also have a decent run in. Man C, will do enough to ensure top 4, They aint busting their balls since the new manager announcement tho.Showed on Saturday, in what was a massive game for them.

I've seen United win titles over and over, I've seen teams look capable and then fall away, just because they are winning now means nothing. Of course they can put themselves in a commanding position, that being said they could full-scale collapse and not win a game in the final six games of the season. 

If teams are within six points, then they'd be caught. Pressure is always the defining factor, believe it or not, I think playing the weaker teams would be bad for them at the moment. They're on a crest of a wave, playing the top boys now suits them. I honestly think they've peaked too early though. 

4 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

I've seen United win titles over and over, I've seen teams look capable and then fall away, just because they are winning now means nothing. Of course they can put themselves in a commanding position, that being said they could full-scale collapse and not win a game in the final six games of the season. 

If teams are within six points, then they'd be caught. Pressure is always the defining factor, believe it or not, I think playing the weaker teams would be bad for them at the moment. They're on a crest of a wave, playing the top boys now suits them. I honestly think they've peaked too early though. 

sa thinks, thay have peaked- troughed and are peaking again. They are playing with a love of the game, and a smile on their faces. would you be totally confident at playing them your next game? They are like  Blackburn 95, tho slightly less prima donna, and harder working.Also less fearless, This Leicester team fears nobody, as shown on Saturday.

21 hours ago, YIDDO said:

No, no, no.

You will fly under it....

City and Arsenal will do their usual imploding.