New Points System, Member Shop and Betting Apps Read more... ×
The Realist

The Longest Thread In MFF History.

37 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

I see our pal can't keep away... 

Screenshot_20180301-234805.png

He's no feckin pal of mine, as much as he tried to be.

I feel like I'm repeating myself here but locke is trying too get online again! 

What is wrong with this guy, he's desperate too get back

Yes I think he is a tad desperate. 

Sad really but hey ho, there are two things that's are guaranteed to happen in my life, me dying and me not letting Locke back into the forums.

He's not emailed me for a few days now. He's been asking to come back as the forums read and he'll post 100 messages a week. So by his standard that's would be 100 one word messages. We don't need that kind of shit on the forums. 

Posted (edited)

A wealthy man walks into a bank in London and asks for the loan officer. He says he’s going to Spain on business for two weeks and needs to borrow £5000. The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so the man hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce, which costs quarter of a million dollars.

“The car is parked on the street in front of the bank,” says the man, “and I have all the necessary papers.” 

The bank officer agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan. After the man leaves, the loan officer, the bank’s manager and all their colleagues enjoy a good laugh at the man for using a £250,000 Rolls Royce as collateral against a £5,000 loan.

One of the employees drives the Rolls into the bank’s underground garage and parks it there. Two weeks later, the wealthy man man returns, repays the £5000 and the interest, which comes to £15.41. 

The loan officer says, “Sir, I must tell you, we’re all a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and discovered that you’re a multimillionaire. Why would you bother to borrow £5,000?”

The man replies, “Where else in London can I park my car for two weeks for only £15.41?”

Edited by Locke

5 hours ago, Locke said:

A wealthy man walks into a bank in London and asks for the loan officer. He says he’s going to Spain on business for two weeks and needs to borrow £5000. The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so the man hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce, which costs quarter of a million dollars.

“The car is parked on the street in front of the bank,” says the man, “and I have all the necessary papers.” 

The bank officer agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan. After the man leaves, the loan officer, the bank’s manager and all their colleagues enjoy a good laugh at the man for using a £250,000 Rolls Royce as collateral against a £5,000 loan.

One of the employees drives the Rolls into the bank’s underground garage and parks it there. Two weeks later, the wealthy man man returns, repays the £5000 and the interest, which comes to £15.41. 

The loan officer says, “Sir, I must tell you, we’re all a little puzzled. While you were away, we checked you out and discovered that you’re a multimillionaire. Why would you bother to borrow £5,000?”

The man replies, “Where else in London can I park my car for two weeks for only £15.41?”

Heard this many times. Still gets a lite chuckle out of me each time. 

Locke!!

Really. Has this place sank that low we need to keep dragging the weirdo back. 

I don't post very often but this is a huge turn off for me. 

46 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Locke!!

Stop with the name calling already. 

56 minutes ago, Locke said:

Stop with the name calling already. 

In my opinion you do come across as very strange tho, just read through most of your past posts, in whatever name you had at that time, and see for yourself. You really cannot moan at a logically thinking person for saying that seriously.

9 hours ago, The Realist said:

In my opinion you do come across as very strange tho, just read through most of your past posts, in whatever name you had at that time, and see for yourself. You really cannot moan at a logically thinking person for saying that seriously.

Just let it go already.

I have been asked to play by the rules which I am currently doing.

Personal insults are against the rules and I politely asked him to stop. 

As adults we should all be able to do that. 

12 hours ago, Red Devil said:

Locke!!

10 hours ago, The Realist said:

1 hour ago, Locke said:

Just let it go already.

I have been asked to play by the rules which I am currently doing.

Personal insults are against the rules and I politely asked him to stop. 

As adults we should all be able to do that. 

Can I make a suggestion lads. I know RD & SA know Locke far better than me & although I've been a member for a shorter time it's obvious that there is history here & I'm aware that Locke or whatever name he has used has been banned previously. However Boro Boy has allowed Locke back onto the forum under strict instructions to behave or he's OUT. Since rejoining the other day, as far as I have seen, he's done nowt wrong on the forum so let's give  him this opportunity and not wind him up. If he does step out of line SA or myself can discuss the situation and remove him from the forum if justified. Just a suggestion and you may or may not agree with my thoughts but it was Boro Boy who decided to allow him back so let's give him the chance.

11 minutes ago, Harold said:

Can I make a suggestion lads. I know RD & SA know Locke far better than me & although I've been a member for a shorter time it's obvious that there is history here & I'm aware that Locke or whatever name he has used has been banned previously. However Boro Boy has allowed Locke back onto the forum under strict instructions to behave or he's OUT. Since rejoining the other day, as far as I have seen, he's done nowt wrong on the forum so let's give  him this opportunity and not wind him up. If he does step out of line SA or myself can discuss the situation and remove him from the forum if justified. Just a suggestion and you may or may not agree with my thoughts but it was Boro Boy who decided to allow him back so let's give him the chance.

Yes, let's all be adult about this.

I am prepared to let bygones be bygones. 

True I have been banned for poor behaviour but then so have RD and The Realist in the past.

You seem like a perfectly reasonable and logically thinking fellow Harold, so we should all be fine.  

House full of women, well, three...the wife, her pal and a neighbour.......can't get my seat ffs......natter, natter fucking natter....plus I'm trying to have a relaxing drinky poo after a good bit of work in the garden. It's a hard life!

3 hours ago, Harold said:

The women are out....me and the cats....bliss.

A nice quiet house for you then haha.

What cats you got?

IMG-20180417-WA0000.jpg

This is mine, well the missuses, rescue cat. She's a house cat and it annoying as fuck in the morning, whinging for her wet food at 05:30. 

I also like to call her a cunt!

52 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

A nice quiet house for you then haha.

What cats you got?

IMG-20180417-WA0000.jpg

This is mine, well the missuses, rescue cat. She's a house cat and it annoying as fuck in the morning, whinging for her wet food at 05:30. 

I also like to call her a cunt!

That bit made me smile, which was good as i had to stay over at work 30 mins, which made me a proper grumpy fecker. don't get paid for it either.

Strange how silly little thing's can cheer you up at times.