The Realist

The Longest Thread In MFF History.

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

That's a lot of cars. 

Yeah I have to do one more exercise in a confined space rescuing a dummy, then have a n exam, then im driving home. Not looking forward to it as the drive home from Portsmouth on a Friday afternoon is fucking horrendous.

Average build around 65-70, per hour, over 80 tonight. It's all about reducing the waiting time, Last year if you ordered a Ranger Rover, you was waiting at least 18 month's for it. That time has shortened now. the waiting time for a Jaguar (saloon not F-pace) is very short. Jag's just not selling at the minute.

As for the drive, can you not take a train? 

4 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Average build around 65-70, per hour, over 80 tonight. It's all about reducing the waiting time, Last year if you ordered a Ranger Rover, you was waiting at least 18 month's for it. That time has shortened now. the waiting time for a Jaguar (saloon not F-pace) is very short. Jag's just not selling at the minute.

As for the drive, can you not take a train? 

Fuck that, I hate trains

17 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Fuck that, I hate trains

Don't like driving myself,gets in the way of drinking. (just waiting for negan to pounce now, calling me a serial drunk driver cos i went to tesco once, after having a couple of pints)., And pounce he will, with no evidence as usual.

13 hours ago, Locke said:

Yet more racist crap.

you don't see the funny side of that ? Look at the object into which the water is being poured, that is what I was commenting on with my post. Jeezo.

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

you don't see the funny side of that ? Look at the object into which the water is being poured, that is what I was commenting on with my post. Jeezo.

Wasting your time fella. All he sees is hatred and a reason to cry like a bitch.