My Football Forum Messages

Welcome Football Fan - Please register to join in the discussion

You can use your Facebook or Google account to log into the site instantly, click here to login

Sign up and enter our competition to win a replica football shirt (Competition closes on 7th July 2017)

superally

The Longest Thread In MFF History.

180 posts in this topic

Well two things I know of, the vibration, and overheating. But other than that its good.

I do like samsungs.

I'm a Samsung convert from HTC.

You see Boro Boy there is Chinese shit and Korean shit and the Korean shit is better than the Chinese shit if you know what I mean. :56b3c5125e501_EmojiSmiley-01:

I'm tempted to move to a samsung but not just yet. Hopefully i'll get a new phone sent back to me from HTC and that it will last longer. Going to with GiffGaff for a while too.

The missus is starting uni in January so money will be tight for 3 years!!

6 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Who the fuck still uses an IPOD!!! Your phone does EXACTLY the same thing lol!

MP3 players are so early 2000s

I just find it easier to use an ipod for all the albums, saves phone battery and has much more available memory

10 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I'm tempted to move to a samsung but not just yet. Hopefully i'll get a new phone sent back to me from HTC and that it will last longer. Going to with GiffGaff for a while too.

The missus is starting uni in January so money will be tight for 3 years!!

3 people in my family had the Samsung, All went in for repair, None would ever touch them again. iphone is the way forward.

My ipod isn't doing too well! Had a flicker of life yesterday. It kept resetting with the apple logo and then saying it needs to be charged. Then to connect to itunes. Attempted recovery mode, which failed due to an unknown error. Think the battery's fucked. I'll give it a couple more days before sending it to the grave!!

Don't go anywhere without my iPod classic, over 10k songs on the bastard. annoying they're discontinued as it's slowly dying a death.

8 hours ago, redblood said:

Seriously tempted to go to iphone unless HTC new phone is good

I had HTC before i got iphone think it was 4s at the time, Will never go back now. People seem to be so set in their thinking, with either android or iphone, I was all for android, until i gave iphone a go, pisses all over android.Came about by chance, as my HTC was getting moody, I borrowed a iphone,3s of my son, and that was it, No looking back. Also iphones are so much more secure.How many times has any apple product been hacked or compromised?

Do you believe in God SA?

What plans do people have this weekend?

I'm staying in Plymouth this weekend as my missus is only working Tonight and she wanted to spend some time together this weekend as she's going to china next weekend. I'm on leave a week today!

30 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

What plans do people have this weekend?

I'm staying in Plymouth this weekend as my missus is only working Tonight and she wanted to spend some time together this weekend as she's going to china next weekend. I'm on leave a week today!

What she doing in china?

Gonna head over to a mate's in a bit to start the drinking. So I'll drop in and post some shite in the drinking thread at a buzzed juncture!!

Her sister teaches out there, so she's off to see her, I'm at hoe with the cat for two weeks now lol!

Its already tried to kill me!! 

Feeling angry today. The Brussells thing, Death of a family member ( tho not close). Taking Mrs SA out for dinner, buying her dozen red roses,Easter egg so big, it was a struggle getting it in the car. Staying relatively sober for an hour or two.Yet i got no loving. Tomorrow i gonna come home pissed, with a kebab just for me, Burp a lot fart a lot, and do blokey stuff.. Probs not get any loving tomorrow either, Tho i would have saved a few quid.Am also gonna slob out on the sofa, and scratch my bolox a lot.

Feeling exhausted myself. Need this long weekend off to recharge the batteries. 

I need this.<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) {  var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];  if (d.getElementById(id)) return;  js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;  js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3";  fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-video" data-allowfullscreen="1" data-href="/Sciencegasm/videos/vb.477374958981212/1118082654910436/?type=3"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite="https://www.facebook.com/Sciencegasm/videos/1118082654910436/"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/Sciencegasm/videos/1118082654910436/">Pourbotics</a><p>Outstanding engineering.</p>Posted by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/Sciencegasm/">Sciencegasm</a> on Wednesday, 23 March 2016</blockquote></div></div>

Huh?