The Realist

The Longest Thread In MFF History.

Admin

What plans do people have this weekend?

I'm staying in Plymouth this weekend as my missus is only working Tonight and she wanted to spend some time together this weekend as she's going to china next weekend. I'm on leave a week today!

30 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

What plans do people have this weekend?

I'm staying in Plymouth this weekend as my missus is only working Tonight and she wanted to spend some time together this weekend as she's going to china next weekend. I'm on leave a week today!

What she doing in china?

Gonna head over to a mate's in a bit to start the drinking. So I'll drop in and post some shite in the drinking thread at a buzzed juncture!!

Admin

Her sister teaches out there, so she's off to see her, I'm at hoe with the cat for two weeks now lol!

Its already tried to kill me!! 

Feeling angry today. The Brussells thing, Death of a family member ( tho not close). Taking Mrs SA out for dinner, buying her dozen red roses,Easter egg so big, it was a struggle getting it in the car. Staying relatively sober for an hour or two.Yet i got no loving. Tomorrow i gonna come home pissed, with a kebab just for me, Burp a lot fart a lot, and do blokey stuff.. Probs not get any loving tomorrow either, Tho i would have saved a few quid.Am also gonna slob out on the sofa, and scratch my bolox a lot.

I need this.<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) {  var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];  if (d.getElementById(id)) return;  js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;  js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3";  fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-video" data-allowfullscreen="1" data-href="/Sciencegasm/videos/vb.477374958981212/1118082654910436/?type=3"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite="https://www.facebook.com/Sciencegasm/videos/1118082654910436/"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/Sciencegasm/videos/1118082654910436/">Pourbotics</a><p>Outstanding engineering.</p>Posted by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/Sciencegasm/">Sciencegasm</a> on Wednesday, 23 March 2016</blockquote></div></div>

Admin

Nothing new then :)

Admin

Thats shit, glad I have FreeSat!!!

Sometimes struggles when the weather is either heavily raining or snowing. 

Not had any problem with the internet with either Sky of Plus Net who i'm with now. I know nothing changes in terms of wiring used as its just the company selling you it that changes.

It is wank when the internet goes down! People have to talk to one another hahahah!